Army SF & SOF Pics

Crane stock would be fine for the MRE, there are pictures as far back as 2001-2002 (which if I recall correctly is around/just before the MRE's were even made) with the Crane Stock being used,

Surefire 6P is also fine, plenty of pictures of that in use.

^

The above is purely my opinion and reflects only that, there are a million and one possibilities for this impression, I just chose to model it on the photos I've seen and the *suitcase* I've read on various forums.

The Stealth Hoody is the Ebaybanned one.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

G19 is what I've mostly seen in pictures

Cool! any chance of seeing the photo's!!

The few photo's I've seen show various 1911's in use, although books like Dalton Furys 'Kill Bin Laden' mention Glocks in use too, I can't remember too many photo's showing the Glock being carried though.

This acu vest is a RBAV?

That vest is not a RBAV. It has too many cummerbund PALS channels, snaps on the lower part of the cummerbund, and there doesnt seem to be a release pull on the neck area. And that kit pic is about a year old.

That vest sort of resembles the LBT-6094A.

http://www.londonbridgetrading.com/m1webge...D6-6D7171DF0A40

Edited by Sgt. Kinnaird
The guys in the ACUs and 416s are AWG.

maybe. I've seen no definitive proof linked to these photo's to confirm identity one way or another. My own personal opinion is that they look a little young to be AWG, everything I've read about that unit and the few confirmed photo's I've seen tend to show older guys.

Jack Alvarez, a tactical advisor with the U.S. Army's Asymmetric Warfare Group, sits at an abandoned hospital in during an operation in Baquba, Iraq, June 21, 2007. Alvarez, a retired sergeant major, is attached to the 5th Battalion, 20th Infantry Regiment, 3rd Stryker Brigade Combat Team, 2nd Infantry Division. (U.S. Army photo by Staff Sgt. Curt Cashour)

070621-A-2224C-121-11.jpg

Dude, their faces are smudged. How can you tell how old they are? Much less what are you basing that info off of...one picture of a retired E-9? Please.

Beyond that, any "elite" unit (with the exception of 75th RGR) you are going to find "older" guys in. Thats just how it works. Maturity and experience..

More pics:

http://n8qpsq.bay.livefilestore.com/y1p9hP...83yHtDlljGuPQgo

http://n8qpsq.bay.livefilestore.com/y1p93G...0E97GC6qvZYwExE

On the internet there is actually a big procurement list of items for AWG...the stuff those guys are wearing is straight out of that. Merrel Sawthooths, Paraclete ACUs, etc.

I would link everyone to it but I cant be *fruitcage*ed to go find it right now.

Edited by binarypunisher