Army SF & SOF Pics

I was thinking of adding a GP pouch but I cannot find a good place for it, nor can I think of useful stuff I'd put in it. For me, GP pouches on rig always just lead me to carry too much. I'm probably going to add a frag pouch or two and maybe a banger pouch or two.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi to all again guys!!

I´ve found this picture a few days ago:

2a018gg.jpg

Ok, as you can see there are 3 D-boys in multicam. But i´m triying to ID the vest. It seems to be khaki, at least to me, but i´m not sure if it´s a rav or an aws cqb. And for the M4... CQB maybe?

Rgds

The guy on the right is wearing a RG/SG armor vest.... though what exactl model it is hard to say, the only other guy that a partial ID is possible on is the one sitting on the floor to the left and with a view of the cumberbund elastic like that you have a view of there.... there are only a couple of vests I have seen in person and that is the EI PC, though it could be from Paraclete as well, I am not sure hoe their elastic is held together inside the rear panel however.

An UMP and an M79? I think my loadout choices just expanded :nosleep:

Those may have just been confiscated from the way all that stuff is set up there. Great pics all, keep this thread alive!

Highly doubt they found an UMP with a EOTech in a cache. Espically when everything found is laid out in front of them. Usually leaning your weapon against a wall while sorting everything out is common. So I'd say one of the guys is carrying that stuff.