Army SF & SOF Pics

Got the afghani Shemagh in today. Some new shots.

I deff think it looks better with the shemagh and the 3 color top. I thought the one with the flanel looked pretty sweet too. I sitll cant find the sling for my m4.

Looks great, all you need now is a really long beard or a bad 5 o' clock shadow :D

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jviola - it's coming along nicely. The second pic you posted kind of reminded me of these two (dug out from the SF folder on my HD), both taken in Afghanistan. I think the flannel shirt works well with the set-up, it's very SF.

gallery_2496_1103_40597.jpg

gallery_2496_1103_47526.jpg

I've got to be honest and say that I prefer how you have your chicom sitting, which looks to be a tad higher than these guys have theirs.

He is Iraqi SF I have seen them and they are really highspeed low drag doods. Even there line infantry are starting to carry M16A1 and M16A2's. It is intresting to see really, also that pic he is sporting the IRAQI Flag on 2 sides of his vest and I think that is the IASF Battalion crest.

He is Iraqi SF I have seen them and they are really highspeed low drag doods. Even there line infantry are starting to carry M16A1 and M16A2's. It is intresting to see really, also that pic he is sporting the IRAQI Flag on 2 sides of his vest and I think that is the IASF Battalion crest.

Cool *suitcase* and good to know. Stay safe bro.