Army SF & SOF Pics

Libs were found on another forum and the shingle was a custom job. You can want my helmet all you want but you can't have it :P

Thanks for your answer!

And about your helmet...really? :P hahahaha!! wen you fall asleep tonight i´ll go from spain to sweden on my super rocket, then i will locate your house... and when you wake up in ther morning i´ve had stolen your helmet!! and i know that you know i was, because you claim "coolheart i hate you!!" Hahahahaha!!!! :D Another option could be when i´ll go to Arlanda xD

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might as well post these here:

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj52/mm...SFOD-D/TT10.jpg

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj52/mm...SFOD-D/TT09.jpg

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj52/mm...SFOD-D/TT07.jpg

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj52/mm...SFOD-D/TT11.jpg

RAID WL BDU

SDS TC-2002+ANVIS stuff

TCI Lib1

Oakley M-Frame 2.0

Paralete RAV w/ RAV-cut soft armor and SAPI plates

-AT Shingle

-PC SOF MED

-PC M4 double

-PC .45 Quad

-PC MBITR+CAT

-PC Assaulter Backpanel

-2x PPM shotshell paneeli

ATS Riggers belt

BHI Lanyard

Safariland 6004 High-ride

BHI knee pads

Oakley boots

Nomex gloves

M4 MRE

1911 Vickers

Very nice kit mate, fantastic job.

Anything else left to do for it?

Edited by PynkPanthyr
Anything else left to do for it?

Nothing major. Need to replace the bungee cord with one which have hooks. And need to move the pouches around. In that position the SOF MED pouch is restricting my pistol draw.

More info please.

Well, I've been hearing many people "in the know" say that Teir one units are doing missions where lightweight is more critical than armor or lots of ammo capacity. That being said, you'll notice that there is this trend of lighter weight codura (Eagle Multi Purpose Chestrig, Eclipse RBAV, Mayflower chest rig) and lots of emphasis on multicam. At the Shot Show, Mayflower (Teir one highly focused gear company) has their models wearing multicam rigs. They make lightweight kit and cater to those units so it's only logical to associate their products with those units. Also, Crye is making mucho bucks on gov't contracts, their primary focus being multicam. I'd say, factoring the insider information regarding lightweight kit, as well as the congruent market trend, and Crye, you'll probably see the cool guys in just that kit. Sounds like a formula right?

Something similar happened to a team mate in the wake of those Rangers pics from Iraq (ACU trousers and PCU softshell combo), it was raining so he put on his PCU over his CAG loadout and someone walked up to him and complimented him on his Ranger impression :o

My God! Is he ok? That must of been traumatising to say the least...

Dudes! i can use this vest to do an impression of...¿?

It's a replica of the AWS CQB Vest System used by CAG, so could be used if you can find any reference pics of it in woodland. I only know of one pic where it's being worn, and even then it's the coyote version (there's been a bit of debate as to whether the guy wearing it is CAG or NSW though).

Hostile INC contractor ID? Nice attempt to increase post count :mellow:

Sorry, the ID card was on it, but i'm making the look, not increasing count post... i don't give a damm to that! Do you?

Everytime that i make a Contractor look, don't use any camo piece... in this case i use a US desertt 3 collors piece... not a contractor... but i understand what was your message!

I'd prefered that you made any commets about the look, beacuse it was the idea when i post it!

Regards,

STUNTMAN

Edited by STUNTMAN
I'd prefered that you made any commets about the look

Wrong vest,wrong gun and wrong headset. Just the tip of the iceberg. No way CAG. Other SF unit, Yes.

Swap headset to Peltor, vests to paraclete/AWS inc. and add MRE ris to your gun for start. My 0.02 cent.

PM'd.

Edited by mysl1