Army SF & SOF Pics

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Iraqi looks like a 1991 Gulfwar baby....LOL...that is one caucasian Iraqi. But I have seen a few white as can be and red haired Iraqi's too. Yeah that is for sure Iraqi Army patches..and notice the DCU's have epuletes on the shoulder as well.

No! No! Flat dark earth for the win! The FDE PEQ-15's are more common, but there are some black PEQ-15' out there.

Suriously where do you guys come up with this? No they are not more common....I have seen just as many in black as FDE...FDE is not the end all honestly it isn't.

Suriously where do you guys come up with this? No they are not more common....I have seen just as many in black as FDE...FDE is not the end all honestly it isn't.

Let me know if you figure it out...lol

common delta kit's cookie cutter seal kits some even say they know the SOP's its great to be enthusiastic but were is the LOA

Limit of Advance...heh :) I know Dolce. If it is US Army SOCOM stuff I know only what I have been told and seen in pics and videos..LOL..especially when it comes to a unit like CAG. I mean I know there has to be your "Basic" issue but from there it is I am sure very open to interpretation...LOL. I mean hell I am no special guy nor is my unit....but we even make ALOT of changes that are not issue items. Hell I don't have 1 issued pouch on my vest...the only thing issued I have is the plates...my entire flak is mine as well as pouches. I open purchased alot of kit...because I didn't care for the stuff I was issued...so if a low level guy like me can do it you better believe a CAG, SEAL, etc can and does. Dolce how is it in the Rangers?

There are alot of un written rules in regt. Ive seen alot of different gear but being lower enlisted you arent allowed to get away with some of the things that the seniors do. Then we have our own secret squirrels units which do whatever they want. By right though it makes sense when you get to the level that these guys are you dont need someone to hand you somthing and tell you use this, you know what works and what doesnt. Most people come from certain areas in the army so if you think about it all the gear you associate with 508th maint is really some way or form related to other special operations units. Its not just only and army dishwashing unit remember anyone service wide can get into those jobs. There is no standard issue, just guide lines to whats nessacary. Things change fast....very very fast and you get mixtures of gear but cause everyone doesnt get the new stuff. ciras,rbav mbav(eagle pc w c) and rbss we have it all in some way shape or form. Some times different colours to.

Edited by D0LCE
Hi guys! i´ve back! hahaha!

Recently someone has send me this picture:

delta42.jpg

It´s supposed to be a "D-boy" but i need to confirm it. The main reason is that i need a ref pic of a "D-boy" using an M933 and this could be the one i´m looking for.

Thanks, as always, for your help!

What are the boots he's wearing? Thanks in advance.

Sorry-misspoke there. The black PEQ-15's came a little before the FDE ones. Please don't mind me, I got FDE in the brain.

:busted_blue:

edess.jpg

takaa.jpg

If someone has extra LPBP please for the love of god send me PM :D

MICH 2002 + anvis mount

Random "tacticool" sunglasses

Peltor comtac

Raid modded woodland (missing ID-tags and flags)

Nomex gloves

Paraclete RAV

-paraclete 3x double m4

-paraclete triple .45/9mm mag pouch

-paraclete 2x grenade pouch

-paraclete medium radiopouch

Safariland 1911

Hatch kneepads

Wellco desert boots

MRE deltah blastah coming soon to replase hk416 :P

Edited by mysl1