Army SF & SOF Pics

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hadn't seen Crye in 3-color before, no surprises there though. Their bread and butter is .mil sales.

Me too-very nice. So these are confirmed detla, C_G? Don't they also use some Eagle Industries CIRAS-L, M? I've just been seeing Paraclete in ranger green there. I do see an op. with an MBSS khaki looking backplate. And by the way, that aforementioned vid is long gone.

Edited by Hispeed1
Anyone have an idea on the general time frame of those pics?

I don't have an exact time, but I would say fairly recent-a couple of years or more back because of the usage of the Insight PEQ-15 (first group pic). Kind of funny I don't see them in ACU in those few pics.

Edited by Hispeed1

Well I'd say 2004->2007(?) because the are using HK416's which were issued to d-boys 2004. They are using PEQ-15 so it might make quessing right year a little bit easier. Did first PEQ-15 came 2007?

!WARNING! MAJOR RUMOUR WHICH MIGHT START A *suitcase* STORM! !WARNING!

Heard rumour that august 2007 major SOCOM units like navy seals and d-boys started getting digi2 stuff from different manufacturers. So these photos might take place 2004(d-boys got first patch of hks)-2007(they got digi2 stuff and started using it(?)).

This is snatched from finnish geardoforum and I don't take any responsibility if it's BS. For the love of god don't quote me <_<

+ im just drinking absinth so no need to start bashing me small_AbsintheTheGreenFairyThumbnail.jpg

Edited by mysl1
Well I'd say 2004->2007(?) because the are using HK416's which were issued to d-boys 2004. They are using PEQ-15 so it might make quessing right year a little bit easier. Did first PEQ-15 came 2007?

!WARNING! MAJOR RUMOUR WHICH MIGHT START A *suitcase* STORM! !WARNING!

Heard rumour that august 2007 major SOCOM units like navy seals and d-boys started getting digi2 stuff from different manufacturers. So these photos might take place 2004(d-boys got first patch of hks)-2007(they got digi2 stuff and started using it(?)).

This is snatched from finnish geardoforum and I don't take any responsibility if it's BS. For the love of god don't quote me <_<

+ im just drinking absinth so no need to start bashing me small_AbsintheTheGreenFairyThumbnail.jpg

Check out the Navy SEAL thread here-pics of SEALs wearing both the Blackhawk ITS HPFU shirt and the USMC FROG2 shirts. I thought the so-called mysterious desert DIG2/DIGI2 would be more exotic, but no. As to C_G wearing it, well there are pics of them with Multicam, etc-so they'll use what they need to blend in. Pics here: http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...2967&st=800

Edited by Hispeed1
Checked already :)

Although pants in few pictures were obviously crye gen.2 cuts. Digi2 or custom tailored?

They sure look like Crye Gen 2 in a digital MARPAT pattern, but another member countered that they couldn't see the holes to stick their kneepads in. FYI-Crye only sells black, tan, ranger green and multicam on their website-so these were customized if it was from them.

They sure look like Crye Gen 2 in a digital MARPAT pattern, but another member countered that they couldn't see the holes to stick their kneepads in. FYI-Crye only sells black, tan, ranger green and multicam on their website-so these were customized if it was from them.

Crye does countless other things to order for special units. The kit we call Gen 2 is realy the sixth or seventh design they have made, but only the second they have made comercially available.

afgan_sf_2.jpg

afgan_sf_8.jpg

afgan_sf_7.jpg

afgan_sf_4.jpg

afgan_sf_1.jpg

afgan_sf_3.jpg

afgan_sf_5.jpg

afgan_sf_6.jpg

Inspired by US Sneaky Forces in Afghanistan. As can probably be seen, it's a fairly rough thing, not an exact impression. Any ideas how to bring it up a little in terms of authenticity? Belt will be replaced, probably with an Eagle duty belt with pad, as will the holster with a Safariland + M9. I'd also like to get a more authentic looking shemagh.

- CapaciousZepher

Zepher I think your loadout is pretty freakin awesome the way it is, a lil more dirt, and a full beard would definitely finish it off. But I agree about the belt/safariland/M9, maybe some comms/sunglasses? Overall, pretty epic. I might go after something similar after I finish my CAG loadout.

Thanks man. Yeah I'm usually rocking the full beard, but not this time. I've actually got an ICOM in the chicom, it's just hard to see in the pics. I also haven't wired up my headset/PTT yet. Next time I post pics of this loadout I'll grab some sunglasses as well.

Forgot to say, I'm sorting aiming for the early 2000's, as far as timeframe.

- CapaciousZepher