Flashbang pouch

MBITR pouch w/F4S

Double M4 (BOK)

Flexcuffs on both sides

CAT

Shears to cut off flex cuffs

On back:

Back panel w/routed antenna

F4S should have an MSA headset PTT but I took it off.

Pic of it on:

img14331.jpg

Im sure that some guys used them at some point whatever number of years ago.

But if you are planning an older SF kit, I would go for a different vest, because they come off really bland in my opinion. Some old school BHI, AWS, or Paraclete vest would be cooler IMO.

Edited by Sgt. Kinnaird

I´ve read on some forums that this guys were CAG... on other forums says they were 10th SFG.

Who knows? LOL!

I´m making a similar impression, but CAG bassed LOL!

I´ve got my SFL 3004, mi PT-1 Body Armor, Bolle X500... and next week i´ve got some plus stuff.

Rgds!

*sigh*, I'm finally in the right thread to ask this question:

For a Green Beret loadout, specifically in regards to the Nat'l Geo episode of Inside the Green Berets, I noticed they had a mix of what looked to be some MAR and LAND CIRAS. Color wise was the majority MJK/Khaki? I've got a LAND CIRAS and need something to go by, since FR and SEAL are both somewhat out of the question, and I've always wanted to do a loadout like the Green Berets of Fire Base Cobra.

Btw, I forgot to mention my CIRAS is a MJK/Khaki color, so before I go through with it, I just wanna make sure that Green Berets would use Khaki.

I know Marine FR and so forth are CB, with a mix of MJK in there, and SEALs are MJK but with mostly Maritime vests. Only a few my buddy has seen with Land versions, and he's in the Navy. I've discussed this matter in the FR thread and was told it could be kosher enough, but figure I'll save this vest for an Army SF setup instead.

So majority MJK/Khaki....slash SFLCS I would suppose FTW??