Army SF & SOF Pics

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

new kit, same old retard.

how does your kit even remotely approach a SF or SOF impression?

slapping on a 'special forces' tab that you didn't earn doesn't make a SF or SOF impression. nor does your lame earring either.

Edited by chillindrdude

slapping on a 'special forces' tab that you didn't earn doesn't make a SF or SOF impression.  nor does your lame earring either.

Lighten up Francis. At least he's trying. If he had slapped on a chinese chest rig and called it tacticool, then you'd have grounds to dress him down for it. But he's headed in the right direction. Maybe instead of calling him retarded and yelling at him, you could give some constructive criticism.

slapping on a 'special forces' tab that you didn't earn doesn't make a SF or SOF impression.   nor does your lame earring either.

you take this sh*t waaaaaay to seriously.

grow up

Edited by Fencepost

slapping on a 'special forces' tab that you didn't earn doesn't make a SF or SOF impression.  nor does your lame earring either.

actually a chinese chicom chest rig would be even more authentic then the OD CIRAS as I've never seen a single SF guy wear one.

They've both got good points ya know?

Just to add my $.02.

Yeah perhaps Chillin's comment was a bit strong, but he's right. Why post in a thread dedicated to a specific look or loadout when it's obvious that your loadout is not correct and does not at all fit in the thread in which you posted it. Bit daft eh?

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

Just to add my $.02.

Yeah perhaps Chillin's comment was a bit strong, but he's right. Why post in a thread dedicated to a specific look or loadout when it's obvious that your loadout is not correct and does not at all fit in the thread in which you posted it. Bit daft eh?

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

Regardless there's better ways to say it without going from 0 to Douchebag in 2.3 seconds flat. Vroooom.

We all start out as noobs here, least we can do is help people instead of boppin' 'em on the nose if something they do rubs us the wrong way. Just my 2 cents.

perhaps i should say "loosely based on SF kits" so guys with to much time on their hands, and to much of moms money in their pocket, don't get all upset.

I use what I can afford, what works in my invironment and what I figure looks good. Perhaps some constructive criticism may have been a better way to tell me my kit wasn't up to your standards?

either way, I don't really care what 'chillindrdude' has to say, it's not my fault he's got a superiority complex and feels the need to be an a**hole to people he's never met before.

Edited by Fencepost
perhaps i should say "loosely based on SF kits" so guys with to much time on their hands, and to much of moms money in their pocket, don't get all upset.

I use what I can afford, what works in my invironment and what I figure looks good. Perhaps some constructive criticism may have been a better way to tell me my kit wasn't up to your standards?

either way, I don't really care what 'chillindrdude' has to say, it's not my fault he's got a superiority complex and feels the need to be an a**hole to people he's never met before.

No one ever said your gear was bad, but I'm sure if you bothered to look through the pages of this thread, you'd realize that most of the contributors are a bit more "hardcore" than some of us when it comes to impressions and gear. The moment you posted your gear in the Army SF/SOF picture thread, you basically declared it an Army SF/SOF impression. Which it isn't. Your kit would, however, be VERY much at home in the "SF/PMC look" picture thread.

Regardless there's better ways to say it without going from 0 to Douchebag in 2.3 seconds flat. Vroooom.

We all start out as noobs here, least we can do is help people instead of boppin' 'em on the nose if something they do rubs us the wrong way. Just my 2 cents.

QFT, the only thing more annoying than an impression that's not dead on is a member who's got nothing better to do than be a douche to a newbie just cause he's been on the forums longer.

Just curious what you guys think about this loadout IE whats missing, what shouldent be there, whats right, whats wrong sorta thing

molle2.jpg

molle1.jpg

CTD molle vest, 3 Paraclete double M4 mag pouches, 1 double open top M4 mag pouch, 1 double pistol mag pouch, CA SCAR L, G19 in holster(yes SF uses glocks, my brother who is 10th SF took his glock over to Iraq) 1 ammo dump pouch, 1 camlebak 2Litre water bladder

Any thoughts, suggestions, tips?

Edited by 79TransAm
Just curious what you guys think about this loadout IE whats missing, what shouldent be there, whats right, whats wrong sorta thing

molle2.jpg

molle1.jpg

CTD molle vest, 3 Paraclete double M4 mag pouches, 1 double open top M4 mag pouch, 1 double pistol mag pouch, CA SCAR L, G19 in holster(yes SF uses glocks, my brother who is 10th SF took his glock over to Iraq) 1 ammo dump pouch, 1 camlebak 2Litre water bladder

Which CTD Molle vest is that?

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k285/jon...es15/molle2.jpg

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k285/jon...es15/molle1.jpg

Rare Paralcete Mag Pouch with shotgun shell elastic loops. Very nice.