Army SF & SOF Pics

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually the one on the left and murph both have an MBSS, well murph has something darn close to an MBSS might be slightly off.

Oh and in reagrads to to the pcitures not being of rangers this thread is for Army SF and SOF, so they do not have to be rangers. I do believe those men could be green berets, at least one anyway. The soldier with the RRV and Crane stock on his M4 is far more likely to be a SEAL, since i have never seen SF use an RRV, not a tan one anyway. But i have seen pictures of them in adn MBSS

Edited by reaper16
actually the one on the left and murph both have an MBSS, well murph has something darn close to an MBSS might be slightly off.

Oh and in reagrads to to the pcitures not being of rangers this thread is for Army SF and SOF, so they do not have to be rangers. I do believe those men could be green berets, at least one anyway. The soldier with the RRV and Crane stock on his M4 is far more likely to be a SEAL, since i have never seen SF use an RRV, not a tan one anyway. But i have seen pictures of them in adn MBSS

The PC a MBSS knock off and I have a pistol belt under/bellow held up by a old Y-Harness.

and if you guys notice. this seal operator is wearing his very very rear light tan s/m MBSS backwards. hehe! backplate in front! and another thing he said to his team mate during this photoshoot...."damn dude, this first run MBSS's were designed with buckles on the rearside is hard to put on eh?" and the other operator said.."aha! is that why you wear it that way?" he replied.."uhum!" "so wheres the drag handle?"he asked ... "chopped it off!" hehe!

ok, sorry guys..now back to topic. :P

No ARMY SF have had the MBSS on militaryphotos.com there is a picutre of a GREEN Beret who is wearing an MBSS.

Also SF doesnt have the EAGLE late carrier they use the EAGLE CIRAS, the plate carrier is a different piece of gear. At least the Nat Geo program Inside the Green Berets footage leads me to believe that SF use the CIRAS which is as i said a differnt product than the plate carrier except they are both eagle and both carry plates, which is where the similarities end.

No ARMY SF have had the MBSS on militaryphotos.com there is a picutre of a GREEN Beret who is wearing an MBSS.

Also SF doesnt have the EAGLE late carrier they use the EAGLE CIRAS, the plate carrier is a different piece of gear. At least the Nat Geo program Inside the Green Berets footage leads me to believe that SF use the CIRAS which is as i said a differnt product than the plate carrier except they are both eagle and both carry plates, which is where the similarities end.

umm last time i checked i do believe that green berets are special forces

SF only use "insert carrier" is a very very bold statement. I have a picture of one of the new BHI vests. It doesn't matter so much as that PC looks more like the BHI and Eagle PC then an MBSS anyway. Further to the point the lack of a lid, proper rifle, soft armor, etc. defeat the purpose anyway. So it doesn't matter.

PS. Not EVERY Marine, Sailor, Soldier, Airman is on MP.net dude.

Edited by Agent Hunk
Seriously, who *fruitcage* cares! Go get laid.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I actually laughed outloud and woke up my son..thanks alot Wasted...ohh..I love you...LOL! Seriously folks....it is AIRSOFT, I know for some of us the devil is in the details...but common. Anyway on with the show.

Ohh..and Green Berets ARE SF, in the sence that the name SF is there actual title...and Green Beret is a nickname, well as far as I was told and corrected on while in IRAQ.

Edited by navymp28