Army SF & SOF Pics

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last year a British Commander was on the ground in Afghanistan about to loose his life. A few brave British soldiers climbed onto the Apache and took to the skies, the few men rescued there leader under serious fire from Taliban. I read one of the soldiers comments saying how it was, RPG's flying about and rounds zoomng past. Scary stuff!

Is there any evidence of CAG/SPEC OPS using either the weesatch, the DBT plate carrier W/ cummerbund, or the Paraclete HPC with cummerbund

I was looking into buying a plate carrier but it seems they only use the Eagle PC :P and that is out of stock everywhere :(

Is there any evidence of CAG/SPEC OPS using either the weesatch, the DBT plate carrier W/ cummerbund, or the Paraclete HPC with cummerbund

I was looking into buying a plate carrier but it seems they only use the Eagle PC :P and that is out of stock everywhere :(

There was a thread a while back where we found a few green berets wearing the wasatch over a otv. Otherwise HSGI is right there by Bragg, so i would assume.....

Edited by Azulsky