Army SF & SOF Pics

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, check this out.

I think these are SEALs on a Combined training excersice. Notice the Mk48, the CIRAS on the far right guy and the Norotos NOD mounts. Lack of IFF flags, they arent showing off who they are either. They have guns, gear and birds that SEALS are known to use (M4 shorty with a Crane stock and the Mk.48) as opposed to the guys in those pics with Mk46s and standard M4s. Just my thought, I am not sure, but they are wearing gear the SEALS are known to wear, and they are using guns and arent tagged like the rest of the Rangers.

also, I believe this pic right here:

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i36/trfo2o/SF.jpg

shows a man that was killed a year or so ago, might be good to take it down. I am very sure its him.

also, I believe this pic right here:

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i36/trfo2o/SF.jpg

shows a man that was killed a year or so ago, might be good to take it down.  I am very sure its him.

Of course. The war dead should be buried and forgotten. :rolleyes:

PS: My gods that bird has a big *albatross*.... :nosleep:

Edited by Jagdraben

Quick question:

I know it's from different times, but would an OD FSBE and ACU's (plus other stuff, of course) be ok for a Ranger-ish/general Army SF look?

Edited by Sgt. Carter
Ok, check this out.

I think these are SEALs on a Combined training excersice.  Notice the Mk48, the CIRAS on the far right guy and the Norotos NOD mounts.  Lack of IFF flags, they arent showing off who they are either.  They have guns, gear and birds that SEALS are known to use (M4 shorty with a Crane stock and the Mk.48) as opposed to the guys in those pics with Mk46s and standard M4s.  Just my thought, I am not sure, but they are wearing gear the SEALS are known to wear, and they are using guns and arent tagged like the rest of the Rangers. 

Ok check this out. Rangers are issued the Norotos mount. They are wearing gear that SEALs are known to wear but it's a different colour; Ranger Green.

Also like SilentScope said, I can't see a single M-4 without a 14.5" barrel.

Dude you need to work on looking at as well as taking photos.

Quick question:

I know it's from different times, but would an OD FSBE and ACU's (plus other stuff, of course) be ok for a Ranger-ish/general Army SF look?

FSBE is meant for amphibious units, unless someone can show you a picture otherwise I don't believe any army units have used them.

For any SF look you have a really wide choice:

Anything from MLCS

SFLCS

Paraclete

DBT

If you want a Ranger loadout you can't have an -ish. Rangers are rather more strict with their SOPs. You have to go through the painful task of finding RLCS gear.

Just to mention, I have no problem with people posting AFSOC pics in here although it's arguably not quite the right thread. ;)

Awesome photo he posted, though, so I really don't mind... :D

I hope I can get pictures from my teammate, hes fresh into service and placed in a ranger batallion. He just finished jump school like a month ago I believe. He's B Co, 1-41 Inf, 3 BCT, 1st AD. I'm sure hes on the ranger track. He is very hardcore.