Army SF & SOF Pics

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, the mag pouches on the back are actually smoke nade pouches, They will not hold ammo for much longer as I'm waiting for some inert Smoke and Baseball grenades to put into my pouches. The dump will be offset to the left as I will be moving the weapons catch to right side of my belt when my shotty comes in. The two GP Pouches next to the MAP have tools, batteries and other field equipment that will be needed during a day of skirmishing. the load out looks like a lot, but it suits me and I'm very pleased with it.

Going to have to completely agree with Mars, MOLLE doesn't mean every bit has to be covered.

There's no way, no possible way, you need that many redundant pouches. An m60 pouch, 2x GP pouches, a fanny pack, and a MAP. I've done two day ops where I've carried in a second weapon, night vision, GPS, and all sorts of random *suitcase* needed, and wouldn't come anywhere close to that.

So yay it may work for you, but that's just goofy in how much stuff is attached.

There's an old saying I remember from somewhere.... "just because you can does not mean you should".... Trim your load down bud, you look like your in about the smae kind of shape I am and that loadout you are wearing right there would kick my *albatross*. I went to Op Restore order a few years ago and thats about what mine as well as a couple of battle buddies loads looked like for the first half of the first day. Afterwards we started cutting and slashing and stashed our other non-essential gear in a 3 day pack in one of our trucks.

If you can't drink it or shoot with it it should not be weighing you down.

Glad you like it though.

Its not uncommon to see that much stuff loaded onto a molle. Granted your not doing a real mission and this is a loadout for airsoft but in real life that could be done. Think of it this way if you are on target you have a job to do you dont need to carry an assault pack when you can load your molle. Claymores, "intel" equipment, demo charges, medical supplies, etc. Now it does look funny for your loadout to be symetrical normally its geared towards whatever your position is in your squad. In most cases those mags are not for you but for your team members. You also have smokes and flashbangs access for your TL on your kit. They are position in a way so that you do not make drastic movements to remove them. Thats the reason you see most of the mag pouchs turned sideways. If you think that loadout is heavy.... put a real combat load on and give it a go. If I were you I would keep it and make it heavier as I get use to it, you will become a studd that can carry more than your chare of gear. Airsoft is just as much about physical conditioning than just playing solider. Strive to look the part and represent what you are dipicting, if anything you will be happy you can run 6 miles with full combat kit.

On a side note do you all wear your impression loadouts during games?

Edited by D0LCE
Looks good... and if it suits you, then thats best... but are you basing this kit on any impression? pics?

1234.jpg

Just the CIRAS/gear and Shotgun

I do have a few pouches that I could consolidate into one, I'll play with a few things and post pics when the shotty comes in.

Thanks for the input

- HotNess

Hunk - it is, The weather changes here all the time unexpectedly, from nice/sunny to cloudy,cold and wet. and most of the time its all three at once. I don't like playing all day soakin wet, just personal pref. I don't mind the extra weight.

Its time to bust out the cold weather kit again.

The base for the Kit

IMG_0301.jpg

Polar/Tec Fleece

ECWCS - Bottom

IMG_0307.jpg

IMG_0308.jpg

This is the heavy load out with the CIRAS, a few things will change on this loadout. Gotta dig the RRV out of the closet. More to come as a few more items come in.

I was bored a few months ago and threw this together as kind of a "Columbian Drug War" themed loadout:

100_1773.jpg

100_1774.jpg

100_1776.jpg

I ended up playing in it for a small game I hosted, and it really worked well with the terrain/foliage at my field for the time of year. Now the leaves are falling off the trees and Tri-Color Desert and other lighter patterns are really working well.