Army SF & SOF Pics

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No edit button?

Here you go:

- Custom tru-spec desert marpat combat shirt with a touch of khaki krylon + random petzl

- Random khaki pants

- Hatch knee pads

- Oakley tactical gloves

- replica mich 2002 with peltor comtacs and bolle x800

- Wellco desert boots

- Safariland 6004 p226

Paraclete RAV:

2x grenade pouch

3x double mag pouch

1x triple 9mm/.45 pistol mag pouch

1x radio pouch

plus grimlock and light sticks

Need to change safariland and pistol to 1911 + get anvis mount + finish my combat pants with integrated knee pads(copying crye gen.2 design)

And no, we are not holding hands <_<

Hi guys, and thank's for your comments.

So, as requested this is the kitlist for the 1st pic :

- 2002 helmet, COBB mount, MSA chinstrap

- Peltor Comtac I

- Propper ACU

- Paraclete Hard Plate Carrier, with some Paraclete pouches

- Paraclete Personal Ballistic Armor

- Eagle AIII backpack

- Safariland 6004 (cowboy moded)

- Super crappy Altama desert ripples boots

- 5.11 gloves

Need to change safariland and pistol to 1911 + get anvis mount + finish my combat pants with integrated knee pads(copying crye gen.2 design)

The pics raise a couple of questions: Who are you trying to portray? Why a desert Marpat top as well?

The P226 says Navy SEALs but the 1911 suggests early CAG or maybe even SF. Both of who are also using Glocks. Personally I'd go with a pair of normal knee pads as opposed to integrated ones (haven't seen any pics that I can recall featuring integrated knee pads). Again the ANVIS mount would suggest CAG, but the pics posted of the 10th SFG(A) at the JCOC demo feature ANVIS mounts.

CAG 2007->. Well khaki sprayed desert marpat is just for the reason that I can't afford to buy real digi2.

There are two kind of digi2 what i've understood. Prototype which is yellowish and NSW version which is kinda greyish khaki(this is only a rumour and based on few photos). Tru-spec d marpat when sprayed khaki is kinda similiar to OPS3CS digital desert = NSW version of digi2(?).

http://img204.imageshack.us/my.php?image=d...aldesertbdu.jpg

(right one is alleged to be digi2)

Also knowing that this far crye and beyond tactical are making aor1/aor2 clothes there is a change of different shades in fabric + camera flash might do a trick.

This is what I know/herd so if someone knows better please enlighten me. If all this NSW/prototype stuff is BS atleast I have cool combat shirt and pants :P

Edited by mysl1
CAG 2007

Uh, in that case I'd definitely steer well away of Digi2 - all of the pics I've seen featuring this have been NSW and is more than likely going to get your CAG impression confused with a SEAL impression! Something similar happened to a team mate in the wake of those Rangers pics from Iraq (ACU trousers and PCU softshell combo), it was raining so he put on his PCU over his CAG loadout and someone walked up to him and complimented him on his Ranger impression :o

I'd go for ACU, or if you want to get a 1911 then DCU as there are a few pics which clearly show DCU-wearing CAG holstering 1911s (pre-2007 though AFAIK). Otherwise, I'd go with a Glock for the more up-to-date look. What pics are you using as references for the impression?

CAG/DEVGRU were ammong first SOCOM units receiving digi2 august 2007(unconfirmed rumour). Also there is photo delta boy wearing digi2, glock and AWS inc. CQB vest system + hk416(dated 2008(?)) but also navy seals with digi2, so my "2007 CAG" can be kinda inaccurate in some points.

I kinda planned my CAG set to be in the timeline when CAG first got digi2 and still had RAV's and 1911's. I don't know if pistol is right for that period.

As for a refence I have unconfirmed rumours and few shady photos.

I don't mind if my wannabe-digi2 doesn't mix with CAG. I already have ACU, WL and DCU in my closet so no harm done. Ill just start collecting navy seal set around homemade uniform and everything will be fine :)

Sorry if I caused confusion :P

Indeed you do... Thats my sig and holster <_< . And gloves! Daammnn yooouuu.

Anyways, these pics allmost make me wanna buy paraclete. Thank God I dont have the money.

Hey my 1911 is still in the post office :P

And stop lying! I know you have money to buy paraclete :P

Whitehawk... embrace the dark side and together we shall rule the galaxy :mrt:

That's the one about Delta. To be honest, it's *fruitcage* impossible to find modern pictures about delta and picture you posted is the ONLY one I've founded. We are not talking about navy seals *suitcase* that pops up from daily media, this is SFOD-D biatch! So the only thing you can do is to combine old and new(bad idea). IIRC that photo is taken around 2008 so there is little information about what modern gear they are using. Paraclete,AWS inc. and glocks for sure.

If somebody knows better about 2007-> CAG gear please enlighten me :P

Imo the whole thing got railed little bit offtopic :unsure:

EDIT: Didn't Deltas used multicam in one point? :P

Edited by mysl1

Might as well post these here:

TT10.jpg

TT09.jpg

TT07.jpg

TT11.jpg

RAID WL BDU

SDS TC-2002+ANVIS stuff

TCI Lib1

Oakley M-Frame 2.0

Paralete RAV w/ RAV-cut soft armor and SAPI plates

-AT Shingle

-PC SOF MED

-PC M4 double

-PC .45 Quad

-PC MBITR+CAT

-PC Assaulter Backpanel

-2x PPM shotshell paneeli

ATS Riggers belt

BHI Lanyard

Safariland 6004 High-ride

BHI knee pads

Oakley boots

Nomex gloves

M4 MRE

1911 Vickers

Two questions: Where had you bought the liberator? and the shingle?

I want your helmet! hahaha!! :lol:

Libs were found on another forum and the shingle was a custom job. You can want my helmet all you want but you can't have it :P