Paintball Heashot

sniper_boi

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder why he figured it'd be a good idea to strafe more than a meter out of cover? "Hey this is just like counterstrike!". He looked like he was setting up to bunny hop too.

Hey, at least in paintball, when you get hit you TAKE your hits. Because it hurts.

I find paintball to be fun... The pain part doesn't really bother me. It stings for a few seconds, but it's fine after that. The big turn off is the expense... I can't afford to play regularly.

Freezing paint and using stuff like marbles really ###### me off, as do most other actions that go on with a complete disregard for the safety of those around you... And gets you banned from the fields around here if you're caught, of course.

Freezing to maintain a higher 'shelf-life' is understandable, but just make sure you thaw the damn things before you play. I keep my paint in the refrigerator and remove it the day before I play to keep from hurting anyone.

What's a "Marker"?

its what a paintball guns called for short isnt it?

someone mentioned about it being worse on a cold day... does the weather not affect the performence of CO2 guns??

anyway what i came in to say was is it possible that someone could make that into a GIF for - i dont know how to you see. but i want to use it as my avatar on the PC forums i use

its what a paintball guns called for short isnt it?

someone mentioned about it being worse on a cold day... does the weather not affect the performence of CO2 guns??

anyway what i came in to say was is it possible that someone could make that into a GIF for - i dont know how to you see. but i want to use it as my avatar on the PC forums i use

If you leave your tank sitting out, pressures will increase, resulting in an increased FPS. I've seen people chrono in when they first arrive to get their guns to the 300 FPS limit at my field, then set their tanks in the sun for an hour or so and go into the game shooting ~360 or higher. ***holes.

Ugh...freezing paintballs. There are asshats in the world that actually do that kind of ######. One of my friends decided to go paintballing in a new field, well turns out some 6th grader who thinks he was some BAMF decided to freeze paintballs for the hell of it. He hit my friend good in the head, he didn't wake up until a couple days after. It could've killed him. You don't hear in airsoft that getting shot will kill you.

Well that makes sense since the grenade uses all of it's gas in one go anyway then it doesn't matter that you only get one shot.

Liquid gas would work better for firing a slug though since there is a very large barrel that needs to be filled with gas, the longer the max pressure is maintained (until all the liquid has turned to gas) the harder the slug will accellerate (depending on how fast the liquid turns to gas of course).

With a small barrel like the 6mm ones inside the grenade the bbs will all be out of the barrel before the capacity of the reservoir has even doubled and the gas will still be at a usefully high pressure

Archived