Bodgups

Aztec 416

Although a Payment of nearly £200.00 has been made to this so called trader on 17.04.07 I still have not recived the goods brought in good faith.(Even though told they would be with me 24.04.07)...I have not had any response to any communication I have sent him and I am now having to drag this out through PayPal to reclaim my money.

Please beware of this Guy....These sort of people do not help the cause of on line Sales....Trade with him at your own risk!

Goods recieved (Finally), for all those quick to make judgements, ive been caught before with a certain seller on here, as i did not have any contact for a week, no messages, etc after sending payment, wot was i supposed to think..... i heard all of the delay excuses b4

i realise he had problems and i appoligise , but if he had messaged me or called (mobile number supplied to him) and explained his situation, i would of understood

Please with draw this complaint.....

mike

If you and your seller are unable to work out an issue, you can go to PayPal's Resolution Centre to open a dispute within 45 days of payment. If you're still unable to resolve the problem, you can escalate the dispute to a claim. A dispute can be escalated to a claim any time within 20 days of the date the dispute was opened. By escalating to a claim, you are asking PayPal to review the case and decide the outcome.

That's taken straight from paypal.

Archived