Forum section "Just Handguns" ?

Do you want a dedicated area to chat about Airsoft handguns only?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want a dedicated area to chat about Airsoft handguns only?

• Yes
    • No

An chap emailed this idea in to me, so I thought I'd add it up here as an option:

Would there be any interst in a forum called: Just Handguns?

The forum could be used for all the different types that we are now dealing with such as GBB, NBB, Springer and AEP.

The AEG rifles seem to be covered rather well, but I've noticed a  somewhat lack of available info on customizing, up-grading and repair of the various handguns and with the latest fad, AEP's, becomming more popular in the field and CQB sites, it might help to answer a lot of questions.

I'll go with the majority and add the section as described if it goes ahead.

Great stuff :)

I just reposted my two pistol guides in there and I'm noticing the rep-meter thinygmejig showing up - I take it that it's not meant to be there?

edit: is there any chance we can get rid of the 10 pics per post limit? Makes it a bit of pain when doing guides and such - I can see why it's in place but I've rarely seen people post more than 5/6 pics in a 'normal' post

Edited by Catman

the more sections we have the more complicated the forums get especially for n00bs. however since the snipers have their own section and a lot of people use pistols only, i think it would be a good addition to the forum

• 4 months later...