Rep system is currently offline completely. We do not have a reputation system installed at the moment. We will be looking into the updated reputation system for sales post software upgrade.
Just for Sale sections only? I mean there's only two types of people I trust, People with Hi)Well deserved)-reps and people with a a Decent (Contributive) Posty which does ironically leave myself out of the equation but it's only because I am willing to trade with people who want to be here and not mere spammer.

i agree with Spedz that the rep system, while in some cases being just a popularity contest, did help to show who were the more respected members of the community. and id rather take advise from a respected member, than an un respected member with the same post count. Even though Sledge and HaVoC appeared at many times to have had reps given that were abusing the system, id still say that those two earned enough legit ones to warrent the incredibly high amount they had. i liked the rep system, though i disagreed with people getting say 12 neg reps for a single offence, but hey, im not the owner, or even a mod, so i dont know the full extent of the grief it caused.

hopefully the sales reps will be back up again soon cos i would be on about +20 again if it was.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Okay in the process of booking the software upgrade, we've been on hold pending location of artwork to recreate the skin post upgrade, however this has not been forthcoming, so we've decided to go ahead anyway.

Oh.. and when I "we.." I mean it was my choice :)

I'll run a backup of the entire forum setup later on, but as a good few hundred gigabyte or so I'll run it later when the load is lower and the userbase is less demanding.

I'm now waiting for a date/time that Invision can do the entire software upgrade for us.

Okay we're now running the latest version of the boards ith the latest gallery and blog setup. I've quickly changed the logo to add our text at the top, but obviously the skin needs more work. We'll get to that later tonight. Please report any wierdness to the usual error page on the forums. :)

Emoticons window works here. New skin is coming along, but we have a fair bit to do. Snap back code should work after all the posts have been reworked. The forums are busy doing that at the moment, but it'll take a bit for it to complete that cycle as there's about 1.5gb of data to chew through (it has done 571k or around 1.2milion posts so far). :)

Don't know if this is a fault with the new thingies, but i've been getting topic subscription notification emails for every post rather than the first new one per topic, something like 60 emails today :s

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.