Lordofwar.

Myroslav

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good job! Judging by his profile he seems to have been logging on quite regular, no doubt looking at this thread or maybe looking for more new victims. Who knows................?

Guys, can we remember to keep replies limited to the affected people and the problem member.

Also, ill be making sure he wont be selling more on the sales threads. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

After receiving an pm for catman as to wether lordofwar neil potter has come good on his deals i have to say No unfortunatly despite several promises to send a cheque for £25 as part repayment for a faulty and externally damaged green laser he never did. At first he kept repling that he was going to send it and asked for the address because he had appartenly lost it and then he started ignoring me. So i am now stuck with a green laser which i paid £50 for and it only stays on for a few seconds if you hold it at a specific angle. I orginally though that it was probably just a break in the wiring but after replacing the pressure switch it is still broken. So no i have not received a satisfactory resolution to my dealings with him.

Hey guys, also recieved a pm from Catman regards the one we all know and love to hate. No joy from my end i'm afraid, still downa substantial amount, trying to locate the guy is like trying to knit fog, waste of time. He'll get caught one day, have patience.

If you want to find someone LEGALLY then try logging on to www.192.com.

You can do free searches (within reason though) and if you type in a name and address, if it matches it all up you will get confirmation that the details are correct. Or another method paying x amount for credits so that you can search for a particular name ect and it will show you everything it has on screen for that person. Of course it does require the person concerned to have been registered at an address via either council tax thingy -me-jig or known dweller ect.

Still, it's a good option for you in case you want to explore that avenue.

For the sake of a few quid it's not a bad service.

I know this dosen't help you guys but I thought I would let you know that Neil Potter has now been permanatly Banned from the Manx Airsoft Club for his numourus unlawful actions.

I wish you guys luck in getting your cash back.

Graham

Manx Airsoft Club Chairman.

Archived