Lordofwar.

Myroslav

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also have been getting no answer to any of my pms, i have now sent 4. I sent a cheque for 2 mp7s plus 2 green lazers. The cheque cleared on the 16th and he told me he was sending the guns on the 20th or the 21st but still nothing and no reply to any of my messages.

So since you seem to be at least answering people on this post please send me my guns.

guys i think its pretty safe to day....we have now been officially robbed.

i will be making a phone call to lordofwar and if that fails i will take this further until i get every last one of my damned pennies back!

THIS IS NOW OFICIALLY YOUR LAST CHANCE

Clear your conscience or get ready to clear your bank account your choice

Just remember to leave him a -1 rep so people know he is a bad trader. So hopefully people dont get caught out in the future. Hope all you guys get your items or your money back.

Ok, since this is the first time i have had to go through this ordeal i need some advice, i have no idea as to how to go about contacting these small claims etc people.

Since we have his adress would contacting the police directly be of any use.

Please advise.

Thanks

Dave

Ok, since this is the first time i have had to go through this ordeal i need some advice, i have no idea as to how to go about contacting these small claims etc people.

Since we have his adress would contacting the police directly be of any use.

Please advise.

Thanks

Dave

Your best bet is go talk to your local citizen advice bureau. Plus keep all communication you have had with lordofwar PM emails etc.

first step is to use his contact details to get a phone no. from the BT onloine phone book. call him and inform him of whats up

i had a trouble in a sale with kenworth (rm fault not his) and a 5 minute conversation with him sorted it all out. scinve then ive delt with him once again. and am in the middle of another trade.

if he is ex directory or if its a works address then 1 contact the cops. 2 contact the employer

Can anyone confirm LordofWar is stampman007?

I've checked posts and threads from both usernames and there does appear to be a few simularities between them:

1. stampman states he is based in the West Country. Cornwall to be precise. Does anyone know if that is the same as LordofWar?

2. According to this thread - http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...59entry981259 - stampman007 was selling a custom SR25 V match rifle. LordofWar's profile lists a custom SR25 V match rifle. Coincidence?

3. stampman007 was last active on the 13th January 2007 at 16:27. LordofWar opened his account on the 13th Janury at 16:48. Is it possible that after his stampman007 profile became compromised, he immediately set up an alternative account? It does appear that way. Simple method to find out if that is the case - compare IP addresses (if possible). Judging by the short time difference between the 2 profiles ending and starting, it may be possible that they were both done on the same PC ect.

4. LordofWar's collection in his signature is listed as

MY CURRENT ARMOURY:

AEGS: CUSTOM SR 25 V-MATCH SNIPER (FULL METAL), ICS AK74SU WITH GP20 GRENADE LAUNCHER (FULL METAL), TM P90 “DEVISTATOR, TM M4 S-SYSTEM “CQB CUSTOM”, STAR M249 PARA, TM M16 A-2 TUSNAMIE COUNTERSNIPER, SL-9 SNIPER CONVERSION, MC51 CUSTOM ASSULT RIFLE, STYER AUG, MADDOG AK SPETZ CUSTOM,AK47,MP5K PDW.

SMG'S: PAIR OF TM MP7’S.

PISTOLS: PAIR OF GILDED V12'S WITH DRAGON GRIPS LTD EDT 5" INFINITY (silver and black), LTD EDITION 5" INFINITY (black and gold), FULL METAL 5" INFINITY EXCELERATOR ,FULL METAL 6" INFINITY EXCELERATOR, WESTERN ARMS 1911 BIOHAZARD CUSTOM,INFINITY PRO KILLER WITH SILENCER,AIRSOFT ATLANTA FULL METAL M190,SILVER WE HI CAPPA DRAGON, BLACK WE HI CAPPA DRAGON, MARUSHIN COLT ANACONDA (8mm)OTHER:MAURSHIN SUPER ENFORCER 8MM

Have some of those items been listed up for sale by stampman007? Hmmm.

If the above can be confirmed, then the long and the short of it is simple - proof that there has been attempts at commiting an act of fraud by means of deception. And that boys and girls, is illegal.

The case continues.............

He's listing pro-tec security on his signature. Does he own that, or just work there?

Either way, it may be a helpful lynchpin to prove his ID when legal action starts.

Lord Of War...get your act together, man. If you really are 30 like your profile suggests, these are fellow airsofters and in some cases minors you are ripping off here. Be a man and face your responsibilities.

Just googled the email adress he gave me (stampyourfoot@hotmail.co.uk) and came up with this:

Hello there,

I am a postage stamp dealer based in cornwall, i buy postage stamps in bulk from some of the local charities and am looking to expand my suppliers. I pay more than the usual stamp dealers per kilo (typically £3.00 per kilo for U.K and £8 + per kilo for forigen).

I can also collect or i will cover any postage costs.

I am also happy to take ANY quantity from 1 - 1000 kg.

any charity please contact me at stampyourfoot@hotmail.co.uk

if you are intrested in my offer.

many thanks

neil

There he is buying stamps, this new user "stampman" coincidence i think not.

so where is he based cornwall or isle of man?

:unsure:

also i know this is just me being slow probably but its just occured to me why he says no payapl in his original thread for sale....seems he was planning to scam from the start and didnt want paypal so we could claim it back

his area code coems up as isle of man!

also

my mum has just rung and she was hung up on twice by a woman whos phone was apparantly running flat of battery.

It seems to be his wife from the sounds of it and she said 'Neils just gone out'

she sounded baffled on the phone as if she had no idea this is happening...bit of a shock to find out your husband is in upwards of a thousand pounds worth of debt musnt it.

well anyway

my mum left a message asking for him/her to ring back

if not we will then ring again this evening.

I think getting ripping off is starting to become more regular guys so more caution is needed by all,as for this case myroslav the police WILL investigate as it is fraud,i should no as there dealing with a case between and tomtomuk on here for £145

what i dont get if he is samming us which i do believe he is, why put all of this personal information out there like where he works etc???

*EDIT*

I to just rang him and a woman answered the phone said "hello" i then asked to speak to neil then "click" she was gone.

Archived