Lordofwar.

Myroslav

################ IMPORTANT UPDATE ###################

A few more usernames/accounts set up by Mr Neil Potter, thankfully all have since been banned but it does at least show a pattern of deliberate deceit and intent to commit fraud.

And as qouted by Arnie himself -

Lovjoy/badboyz/underworld/ironfootman has been banned from the forum.

Anyone with an issue about a sale they entered into with him is recommended to exchange details (such as contact information about this cretin) with each other.

Update: GBH has Neil Potter's contact details (aka Badboyz etc) anyone needs to find him, drop him a line as he's got his mum's phone number.

badboyz

ironfootman

underworld

lovjoy

badboyz - http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...p?showuser=1722

More info here - http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...8&hl=underworld

oh dear..........oh dear.......oh dear..........

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When these deals are concluded in a satisfactory manner. LordofWar will be banned from the forums.

As we've got his contact details he can be dealt with him directly so that the appropriate material can be sent his way in this regard.

Anychance of using the points raised in this thread as a base (and also with possible cooperation from ASCUK) for a case to be presented to the Police?

It seems this guy hasnt learnt and will never stop ###### on UK airsofters.

It is for individuals to take their case to the Police, not for the sites. Natrually most if not all hobbyist sites will help out and provide evidence and material to document the chains of events.

The Police DO take note of such events, but only where a crime has been committed. They need a statement of complaint to take things forward.

"Property by deception" per se, no longer exists past Jan '07, it's now either fraud or theft.

If someone obtains property of another unlawfully that is theft. The phrze you're looking for is:

"dishonestly appropriates property belonging to another"

If someone acts dishonestly in such as way as to gain for himself something that belongs to someone else then he has commited a criminal offence.

There are points to prove for each item and case law that can be researched into each. Suffice to say if someone promises to exchange goods for something else (be that money or other goods) and dishonestly fails to carry out his half of the bargain that is theft.

Normally the hard part to prove is "dishonesty", but to obtain the evidence is the job of the Police Officer(s) in charge of the case.

Dont be thick read this:

Recorded Signed For™ items are only tracked after the item has been delivered. Depending on whether the item was sent first or second class, this may be a few days after posting. Please try again later.

Information on your item is not yet available online.

My advice I would give it 24hours past when it should be there (at the latest) then take the matter to the relevant authorities. If you've got his number ring him and get some sort of confirmation of when it was shipped and when it should have arrived by. If it was indeed shipped recorded, till the 11th sounds like a good enough deadline to me.

If you're concerned photos of Post Office shipment receipts or stamped records such as shipping codes are easy enough proof to gain.

£225 is not a small amount, and given that you've got the receipt for the Postal Order, details of the person and confirmation of what the money was for you're got a pretty well documented case. Print the lot off ring the local nick to ask for a contact to deal with and then take it into your local station.

Giving out potential misinformation (potentially lies) to you about when things have shipped etc and acting in what looks like bad faith do point towards the conclusion of deception and dishonesty. Taking over a month to ship paid for goods is beyond a joke.

lord of war dont call me thick.

You should look at yourself in the mirror.

You take other peoples money for no reason say youve posted it then say rm have lost it then admit you never posted it in the first place!

Then you wonder why we are so suspicious.

Ill wait till tommorow

If its not here

Then it will go higher <_<<_<<_<<_<

"sigh" ok here we go: first of all the police will do nothing and i will tell you why, There is no crime in being very slow and disorganised in posting goods that have been paid for (if there was half of the airsoft retaillers worldwide would be in prison) if you you would like to check your legal details you will find that it is only a crime if you take goods or money and then to state you have no intention of sending you items which i have not done, i have apoligised and have provided all relivant parties with there tracking information also to all the smart a**es who keep throwing the word theif around you do realise that using that word with out proof (by proof i mean cold hard legal proof not the ###### you u usually think amounts to proof) that you are yourslefs lible for slander.

So for all the hard of hearing i will say this once again: Everyone has their tracking numbers , and can have scans of the recorded delivery/parcleforce slips if they wish so lets let them get their bits so we can put an end to this and then you can all go and jump on the bandwagon with someone else who you have absoloutly no involvment wit.

thanks

PM me a copy of my receipt.

Also accusing you of being a thief, in this case is no where near slander.

You lied to us all about the whereabouts and current status of our goods, provided FAKE tracking numbers and you then went silent when we wanted refunds.

[Lord Of Wars Sig] Tired of dealing with prepubescent idiots??? VOTE to make Arnies minium membership age 16.... "

Wow, thats actually unbelievable. I think you will find that everyones tired of dealing with YOU!

I cant wait till this is over and your banned from this forum.

regarding the parcel force 24 delivery.

i have used that alot and i have never had an issue. it does cost more but it is garunteed next day so the ops in this case WILL get the cheques much faster.

and i must just raise one point here for the protectin of all parties. what if the said cheques bounce? what then?

biohazzard. is it possible that you can confirm, with a mini statment from an ATM with all rrelevent details removed, that the balance of your bank will cover the cheques sent.

Don't throw insults, this isn't the place for that.

Lordofwar, I disagree, but that's not the point. Slander is an oral matter, libel is normally used to refer to text material. If you're disagreeing with my statement that's your perogative, however as I mentioned my advice to people left out of pocket is to set a reasonable final deadline then take matters further. Retailers can take ages to deliver, however there are specified timeframes for deliveries and refunds etc enshrined in law with respect retailers... but that's not the point. Regarding monies and the Police, I think you're somewhat mistaken, but again that's not the point.

You've been banned from here before for sales troubles like this, the only reason your account is currently unblocked is because I'm waiting to see your trades go through and the goods arrive with claimants.

Assuming that they have indeed been posted, (taking you by your word) - up until shipment you've had goods or monies that belong to someone else for a highly unreasonable period.

This is not the first time you've caused hassle and needless discussion for issues surrounding sales. To compound this issue we've banned you previously. To say that the I'm not exactly overjoyed that you're back again is a small understatement.

IMHO your actions whilst at best can be considered that of someone who is disorganised they do border on something worse that can get you in a world of trouble.

Like everyone I eagerly await the resolution of this issue so that I can close the thread and your account.

Archived