Random morning

pugboy

So I'm not the only one who thinks Arnie is Big Boss?

He was probably just stocking up on Redbull because he had a long journey travelling across tuna-infested waters :o

Redbull? Oh, you mean caffeinated bull urine. That stuff sucks, Monster is the way to go!

Caffeinated bull urine sounds rather appealing in all honesty, and the thought of picking it up at Asda (with or without a copter) does not - for some reason - sound all that implausible.

Can't taste any worse than Calpis.... though I'm opening myself to a broadside from Viper and Sekiryu here, I can sense it.

@ Sekiryu - I was thinking more along the lines of getting it in the neck from you for making a crack at Calpis. :D

Redbull? Oh, you mean caffeinated Chuck Norris urine. That stuff rocks, Monster is not the way to go!

:rofl:

And now, I'm broken. Someone get me a pint of Chuck Draft!

@ Sekiryu - I was thinking more along the lines of getting it in the neck from you for making a crack at Calpis.

I'm missing alot of terminology here :blink:

Never had Calpis.....Pocky and Meronpan are the only two Japanese delicacies I've had :P

Archived