My pistol doesn't recoil

SaSiFrEd

Hi, I own a S&W sigma 40 gbb CO2 from KWC.

It used to work fine but I believe that because of bad maintenance the blowback stop working. So basically now if I want to shoot it I have cock it manually after every shot. I believe it is an easy and fast fix. Would I just need to replace the recoil spring? What do I need to do?

Also, I think this replica is compatible with some glocks. From what I heard I believe its compatible with the G17 or G18, can you help me also with that if you are familiar with the S&W?

Thanks in advance

It seems to be a common problem with these things, but I haven't seen a fix so far unfortunately. Neither a KWA or a TM recoil spring guide look like they would fit properly, but as phoenix said it really shouldn't be the problem. Check the blowback unit to see if anything is broken.

I was actually just about to ask about that. What happens when you fire? Does the pistol vent gas, and you need to cock it to stop it? Because that would definitely be the float valve. I don't know fo any replacement parts though.

Archived