Magpul MIAD Grip... in Multicam!

uscmCorps

From the front page and published by Far East... this is definitely News worthy:

I have just received news that Magpul will release two very cool items within the month, already we are able to get MIAD grips and the CRT stocks but as you can see fans of MultiCam™ are in for a treat this May!

This month, we will launch 2 new products on the market.

1. Magpul PTS MIAD Grip (Airsoft Version) in MultiCam™ Pattern - This is a limited edition product which is authorized by Crye Precision of the official MultiCam™ products. These are design for airsoft rifles and training weapons.

miad-multicam-5-small.jpg

2. Magpul PTS CTR Stock (Training and Simulation version) - it fits most airsoft rifles such as Tokyo Marui, G&P, Classic Army, etc. Black, OD Green and Dark Earth colour will be launched in the first stage. The retail price will be US$97.

ctr-multicam-5-small.jpg

We are also going to release a MultiCam™ Pattern version as seen in the image this will also be a limited edition model for the CTR stock and will be launched in late May. Retail price: To Be Confirm

Pretty cool! I'd rather have a crane stock in Multicam than the CTR stock. But I do love me some MIAD grips! :)

the add on the front page says they have permission from Crye for a limited run of these.

the grip looks like a sweet grip, gonna have a snuffle around for some info to see if i can fit one to my scar.

This of course assumes they don't get sued by Crye for copying multicam, or by themselves for copying themselves... :P

lol

I think this is a legit hydrographic film transfer using the authorized Crye Multicam pattern. I've seen it done on various items in the past.

I just felt a great disturbance in the force...

As if the front of the pants of a thousand chairsofters bulged at the same time.

-Sale

Now if the Rep system had gone the same way as the Death Star that would have been +1 worthy.

Hopefully guys, I will be getting some of these to review for Arnies. fingers crossed. (As well as my legs)

the grip looks like a sweet grip, gonna have a snuffle around for some info to see if i can fit one to my scar.

I take it you're using the Classic Army version, unfortunately what with the pending court case against classic army a with straining order has been placed on all Classic Army guns so that they are not allowed any contact or be within a 50 meter radius of any Magpul item. :D

Apart from that they are compatiable.

somehow that makes it look half decent.... :S

now why isnt magpul making other stocks?

They do. Aside from the CTR as shown above, they also make the M93 stock, and the Precision Rifle Stock. They can't legally make any other stocks that aren't their design. Hence they'll never make a VLTOR style Modstock.

UBR stock on an airsoft masada would be sweet. At this rate the entire magpul range will be available in airsoft form by the end of next year :D

Not quite sure what the benefit of a multicam grip is but I guess thats geardos fo you...

It's possible to fit a MIAD on a SCAR, but you'll need to dremel it:

IMG_0750a.jpg

wot about the JLS scar? ....bar the grip... is it just the light or do you have two shades of tan on your SCAR?

IMO i think the grip and stock are a bit OTT , and i'm a MCaholic... i prefer the SCAR in tan with my MC loadout

And if your talking about the upper reciever and amgazine compared to the rest of it the generally do differ slightly as they are made of metal and the rest carbon fiber hence different techniques to colour them, what colour cover is it on the eotech and does anyone know where i can get a cheap one like that.

• 10 months later...

Archived