• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The "Hugger"

Erk.

It looks very nice, but you really need to throw away the SEALs stuffs, it kills the impression, and you could do sooo much better with that Crye AC.

P226--->M9

LBT&Hugger---->You have a big choice : paraclete, LBT-6094, Blackhawk!, Tactical Tailor...

A NVG mount on the 2001, ANVIS or Wilcox, even a 3holes Norotos works.

Erk.

It looks very nice, but you really need to throw away the SEALs stuffs, it kills the impression, and you could do sooo much better with that Crye AC.

P226--->M9

LBT&Hugger---->You have a big choice : paraclete, LBT-6094, Blackhawk!, Tactical Tailor...

A NVG mount on the 2001, ANVIS or Wilcox, even a 3holes Norotos works.

thanks for the input.

I'll use one of my RAVs for the next one...should I use 3 color desert or SG?

I do have a norotos mount for the mich, just have to mount it and paint.

Dang, too late to edit my post. Iforgot to post this, so I might as well. I also recommended the SG HPC w/cummerbund because Gearzone Products has a sale on them. Only Medium size available. I'd thought it would be logical, because he could save money on pouches because he could use the ones from his SG RAV. :) I have one and its a great piece of kit.

http://www.gearzoneproducts.com/index.asp?...D=4388&HS=1

Edited by JAYALA

Oh you spoke about a SG HPC W/Cummerbund, but it's even less seen than the one without cummerbund (personnely I don't remember seeing one, in CB yes, many of them, but not in SG).

If someone have $149 to throw in that, I would recommend to buying a HPC without cummerbund, and a chest rig for much more loading capacity.

You could ditch the chest rig quickly, something you can't do with the HPC cummerbund ;)

(and the cummerbund is not easily adjustable)

• 3 weeks later...

Alright guys, since my FR/MSOB kit is nearing completion, and I've begun seriously debating what rig to use for my PJ loadout. I can't decide between TT 2 pc. MAV over PACA (cheap, so I wouldn't have to wait as long), Paraclete SG HPC over PACA (more expensive, but I think I'd like it better), Or get a DBT FAPC in CB over a PACA. I really love the 1961a/ EI Multi Util , but I want an accurate kit and I only have one reference pic of someone using it. IDK..........

How about combine those and go with a PACA and FAPC with MAV over top? ;)

- CapaciousZepher

Too heavy, too bulky, not releasable enough. The PC+chest rig mix is for balistic protection+releasable payload, you don't need two protection (even if PACA+PC mix have a better protection level than PACA or PC alone, but it's too heavy for peoples who jumps from choppers).

Just choose what you visually like, the mixes you talk about are all accurates (maybe not HPC+PACA, except with the modded Pararescue HPC or HPC w/cummerbund, it's not seen, maybe because HPC don't have a big loading capacity).

IDK, I like all of the combinations. I'm leaning towards doing a TT MAV over PACA for the cheap factor, then wear one of those *suitcasey* Black Ops PC's in between.(I had a pic with a MAV+Black Ops PC+PACA combo) with only a Admin panel for nametapes and stuff. If I don't like that combo, I'll sell the MAV for a HPCw/C-Bund.

P5261360.jpg

Paraclete HPC with cummerbund

Pouchs from left to right

1x Spec Ops IFAK

3x SDS M4 mag pouches

1x SDS MBITR

1x SDS M4 mag

Trama shears and sharpies on the bib

P5261361.jpg

TT duty belt

TAG dump pouch

BHI 100 rd SAW pouch

I have 2x Eagle M9 with kydex on order and im missing my 6004

I cant decide if i want to move the IFAK to my first line and add a canteen in that spot or run a hydro pouch with bladder...