• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After few months here is my progress so far..

(still waiting few things for helmet (insignia and nv mount))

Desert version

20032010054.jpg

20032010055.jpg

20032010058.jpg

Our PJ team (there are 5 of us) 20032010062.jpg20032010060.jpg

KITLIST:

3dcu raid

PJ insignia

Rescue belt + rapeling harness

Serpa holster for m9

Wasatch (medic pouch, admin p., gps p., pistol mags pouch,dummy plates inside)

Nomex gloves

Mich2000

Hiking boots

S&W serch and rescue knife

I use:

CA m727

or

CA m4 sopmod

and

KSC beretta m9

Edited by login
a rough beginning to my PJ impression. I know I have too many mag pouches but it makes my loadout skirmish-able.

http://i240.photcket.com/albums/ff103/deandelsol2332EZ/Multicam%20Gear/IMG_0083.jpg[/im]

http://i240.photobu/albums/ff103/deandelsol2332EZ/Multicam%20Gear/IMG_0084.jpg[/im

http://i240.photobut.com/albums/ff103/deandelsol2332EZ/Multicam%20Gear/IMG_0085.jpg[/g]

Things i will add eventually:

-CB Pack

-CB One-point sling

-Rappel Harness

-Standard M4 with regular gas block and front sight etc.

Anything else I should add/take away?

That's a gen one FAPC right? If so how do you like it? Was thinking about buying one in RG.

Edited by nateo200

Login: Looks nice and nice backdropp. Your rrv is to low. The plate should cover your chest and not your belly.

Gliderrider: Sorry but your gear does not look annything like a pj gear. The ABU is not worn in combat. You should geta a bereta insted of the MEU. Why mp5 ? Take some time and do some research. It will be worth it.

My 2nd line för this weekends skirmish.

2nd.jpg

Blackwater gear platecarrier.

Repro MAV.

BHI m60 pouch.

Flyyve MBITR pouch.

Flyyve IFAK.

Warrior m4 pouches.

IR lightstick.

Trauma sheers.

C&C is welcome.

@Viggo3000 The ABU is most certainly worn in combat ... Of course I only stand from a J perspective though. Also while the M9 is the sidearm most often issued and trained with Js do use .45 and M11 (P229... Or P226 I cannot remember). So using a MEU is not that far off. As far as the MP5 yeah I would have to agree with you.

@Login Easy with the Jolly Green patch and PJ insignia a lot of Js and Rescue Squadron personal would be royally ######!

@Viggo3000 The ABU is most certainly worn in combat ... Of course I only stand from a J perspective though. Also while the M9 is the sidearm most often issued and trained with Js do use .45 and M11 (P229... Or P226 I cannot remember). So using a MEU is not that far off. As far as the MP5 yeah I would have to agree with you.

Well you might be right but MEU is still not right. I have seen DFLS in ABU but that was owned by a serviceman in training. Do you have anny pix to back upp your information ?

I have seen "I am a PJ" posters on other forums say the exact oposite things. No disrespect but its easy to lie on a airsoftforum.

DFLCS is issued to Airforce Security Forces though, not PJs.

That's strange, I'd heard that they were only going to issue them in the ACU pattern. I suppose it makes sense to issue them in a pattern that matches the uniform though.

Slightly OT, but does anyone know if they're issuing ABU uniforms cut like the Army's ACU? I've seen some for sale, but they may just have been knock offs.

Edited by Pistol_Dude
That's strange, I'd heard that they were only going to issue them in the ACU pattern. I suppose it makes sense to issue them in a pattern that matches the uniform though.

Slightly OT, but does anyone know if they're issuing ABU uniforms cut like the Army's ACU? I've seen some for sale, but they may just have been knock offs.

FWIW, I was at base clothing sales at an AFB the other day, while they did not have and ABU's in the ACU cut, this does not mean someone out there has not done it with real ABU's but they were not available at this base. (but a Surefire HL1 was, got to go grab me one)

Also IIRC DCU's are being issued if you win a trip to OEF A/I unless I miss understood what I was told. Note that is for your general AF, not the SOF

Edited by AirForcePR09
Well you might be right but MEU is still not right. I have seen DFLS in ABU but that was owned by a serviceman in training. Do you have anny pix to back upp your information ?

I have seen "I am a PJ" posters on other forums say the exact oposite things. No disrespect but its easy to lie on a airsoftforum.

I am currently in the pipeline training to become a PJ. If people do not want to believe me that is fine, I just try to offer up REAL/ACCURATE information regarding what I know and what I see during training. There is a huge misconception from what people see in pictures/think they know to what really goes on in AFSOC/ACC.

Sorry i dont want to be rude. This is not personal thing but information on airsoft forums is not 100% facts unless they are served with a ref picture or document. Its impossible to know if the poster is a real soldier or just a poser.

I have a document with quotes from posters that states that they are PJ or related in some way but those quotes is not something that i can use as facts. Rather inspiration.

In short: All info is welcom but info with ref is gold.

About ABU: Are they used i combat in afghanistan and iraq, if so when did the pj´s started to use it in action ?

I don't think that it's very respectful to insist on references to prove that he is correct. He says he's a PJ and he seems to have good info, so that's all that really should matter. Especially since it seems the issue in this argument arose from a comment about an MEU. It seems a bit arrogant to challenge him on being a PJ based on his opinion about a pistol, and not, for example, him claiming that we're doing everything wrong, or that he knows so much more than we do.

It's a Mystery Ranch:

As for that Jaws of Life tool thing, the one's PJs have don't use pumps or any of that, they're hand pumped.

Hi Jolly, You're pics show a newer version of the pack, right? Cause the version used by PJ's is not exactly the same looking at the pics showing 56th RQS pack.

dsc01804ip.jpg

Sorry i dont want to be rude. This is not personal thing but information on airsoft forums is not 100% facts unless they are served with a ref picture or document. Its impossible to know if the poster is a real soldier or just a poser.

I have a document with quotes from posters that states that they are PJ or related in some way but those quotes is not something that i can use as facts. Rather inspiration.

In short: All info is welcom but info with ref is gold.

About ABU: Are they used i combat in afghanistan and iraq, if so when did the pj´s started to use it in action ?

First : If you want proof, you just need to read all of Thirteen Autumn posts, there is no doubt he is in the pipeline.

Second : about ABU, AFAIK it's not use by PJ's during combat mission, cause they just don't like it, too hot, less efficient than DCU/Multicam uniforms.

Edited by matfar

You know what is really funny... This whole time when I looked at that picture of the guy in ABUs, I thought I saw ACUs. When Viggo wrote ABU... I thought he wrote ACU. Yeah huge "can't read" mistake! I have never seen/nor heard of a J wearing ABUs in the field. Those things are down right hot, heavy, and stupid! Sorry for the big "f-up"

To Viggo... My mistake, but I will never prove to anyone that I am in the PJ pipeline. You can take my word or not. Just trying to help out some fellow "airsofters."

Edited by thirteen/autumns

When people do impressions they should name a timeframe, so it`s easier to decide what`s right or wrong.

Looking at the pictures from the last loadouts nothing really screams PJ to me! Many typical Pararescue items are missing and besides this, almost any impression from the last pages have "to do things" and "items to come" listed. Come on guys, you can do better! Nobody is interested in looking at 40% finished impressions that are still looking like being from 18 year old airsofters...

Only my 2cents.

Hey, long time lurker, new poster to this thread. Got a new PJ kit for you to feast your eyes on, and otherwise rant, rave and criticize.

post-49783-12706786481787_thumb.jpg

post-49783-12706787001096_thumb.jpg

post-49783-12706787208377_thumb.jpg

post-49783-12706787483499_thumb.jpg

post-49783-12706788029306_thumb.jpg

post-49783-12706787786472_thumb.jpg

post-49783-1270678844435_thumb.jpg

Kit list:

Paraclete HPC

HSGI Quadruple Shingle x2

Paraclete Quadfold Med Pouch (Contains 500mL IV roll **FOR SHOW ONLY**)

HSGI Bleeder/Blowout Kit (Contains Asherman Chest Seal, Israeli Bandage, Empty Chest Decompresssion Needle Case **FOR SHOW ONLY**)

Radio

Paraclete Camelback

LBT Jumpable Medic Pack (forgot which model number)

Contains all the usual bandaids and such as well as a poleless litter.

Element Comtac II's

Arc'teryx climbing harness (not pictures)

RAID modded tri color desert BDU's