Not CCT, TACP.

AFAIK TACP are embedded in Ranger Bats, not CCT.

CCT and Rangers are working together when part of a QRF if I'm right.

One of the CCTs I know has been embedded with the Rangers before. However I don't know the specifics of it, so it could have been part of a QRF and is not a regular occurrence.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RBAV-AF.jpg

The image above is labelled incorrectly. Those vests are just the stock SF model, not the AF model. Take a good look at the release located at the neck area. The flap that covered the QR pull has a tab that is tucked and velcro'd on the body side of the vest, and the flap is pulled down. On the AF model, the flap is pulled up to access the QR pull, and the tuck tab has been reduced to a length of webbing acting as just a pull tab.

For more information on the RBAV-AF, http://www.scribd.com/doc/49512327/RBAV-AF

*edit*

Nasty, let us know how the AF model is. I used to own an earlier SDS-tagged SF model and really liked the vest, but moved onto a MAR-CIRAS due to the cummerbund design (or lack there of).

-Piano

Edited by PianoBlack
Nasty, let us know how the AF model is. I used to own an earlier SDS-tagged SF model and really liked the vest, but moved onto a MAR-CIRAS due to the cummerbund design (or lack there of).

-Piano

Will do. I'm hopefully getting a new job this week, which means that I should be able to afford it sometime in May.

Seriously? This guy need to stop adding some f***ing labels on pics which aren't his property, even more on KIA personnel, this is fu**ing disrespectfull...

FYI, this is a picture of 1st Lt Joel Gentz (cut off the pic), SSgt Michael Flores and SrA Benjamin White. KIA on June 9 2010.

RIP

Snowman1:

Thanks. I'm aware of that. On their site, they only listed complete kits (carrier + armor).

FYI, I got a reply from SKDTac for a quote request saying they won't get any RBAV-AF carriers on hand until late July, They did not mention anything about requiring mil or LEO ID.

Edited by slu

Seriously? This guy need to stop adding some f***ing labels on pics which aren't his property, even more on KIA personnel, this is fu**ing disrespectfull...

FYI, this is a picture of 1st Lt Joel Gentz (cut off the pic), SSgt Michael Flores and SrA Benjamin White. KIA on June 9 2010.

RIP

Posting photos of deceased servicemen is not against the forum rules, but evading the swear filter is.

Generally, as long as photos of deceased servicemen and women are posted respectfully - i.e. not in the style of a Westborough Baptist Church emissary - the photos are permitted. However, if a friend, person in that unit or relative PMs a moderator requesting the image be removed, we will of course remove it immediately.

The same rule applies to photos containing enemy combatants from any conflict, and 'trophy' photos will result in a suspension. Hope that clears any confusion up, and thank you on the swear filter front. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to ask more informed guys about Special Tactics Squadron (I'm just interested in Pararescuemen in STS).

How the pararescueman gets to the STS?

What about STS gear? I heard somewhere that STS got issued SFLCS stuff, is that right? Is a chance to find there Eagle Ind. Plate Carrier w/cumm?

Thanks

• 2 months later...

Does anyone know if CCTs and TACPs get issued the LCS kits that whatever unit they are plugged get issued? Or if they have a catch all issue kit that they wear with all units they work with. And I'm not talking about uniform, cuase I know CCTs have been seen in AOR1.

Does anyone know if CCTs and TACPs get issued the LCS kits that whatever unit they are plugged get issued? Or if they have a catch all issue kit that they wear with all units they work with. And I'm not talking about uniform, cuase I know CCTs have been seen in AOR1.

They seem to getting issued the SFLCS kit now, though there are variations, such as their extensive use of the LBT 6094 plate carriers.

• 4 weeks later...