• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I've only ever heard rumors of CCTs being in AOR, from most images I've seen you'll see SEALs in AOR and if a CCT is attached they will be in MC. I don't even know if they could buy kit as places like LBT ONLY sell AOR to guys on the Teams.

However with how similar CCTs kit already is to SEAL kit, I'd say it would be a tan/mjk or MC LBT 6094 with MC or tan/mjk pouches over an AOR uniform, with maybe a FAST lid, and some high speed trail runners.

Mark Forrester's memorial website is a great place for inspiration.

Edited by frogfish

Despite having never seen those before, I think I hit the nail on the head pretty well!

I actually have been running a "CCT"ish kit accidentally, especially when I heard AFSOC started looking at CPCs. I do need to do the same though Kanian, the team I roll with now does more of a SEAL impression, so I've been debating on AORs for a few months now.

My team back in the states mainly does marpat so I figure I could throw on some aors when I play with them again, and just rock MC while by myself or with the guys I''ll be playing with here. Cool to hear AFSOC is thinkin CPCs now.

Also Ive noticed afsoc likes LEAF items from arc'teryx to, good way to distinguish yourself from your 'seal' counterparts.

AOR1/MARPAT vs MC debate is pretty interesting actually. I grabbed a repro set of AOR1 for my PJ impression, as my team is majority NSW orientated but I've now switched to MC (along with another team mate who does a CCT impression). A pair of guys running around in MC amongst a group in AOR1 doesn't actually look that out of place I think. There is the pic from earlier in the year of an Army SF operator in M81, SEAL in AOR1 and CCT in MC all in the same pic, operating as part of the same Task Force.

Static display of kit used by 321st STS CCT and PJ.

CCT rig - LBT 6094 with double and single shingles and TT E&E (vertical) pouch amongst others

DSC02767.jpg

DSC02770.jpg

PJ rig - LBT 6094 with TT E&E (vertical) pouch and what I think might have been a Eagle med pouch

DSC02776.jpg

DSC02777.jpg

DSC02788.jpg

CCT combat pack consisting of an ALICE frame, unknown radio carrier, Eagle M4, pop flare and med pouches and TT E&E (vertical) pouch and unknown 'first responder bag'

DSC02772.jpg

PJ kit consisting of a MR pack with hydraulic cutter, PMK(?) CSAR ruck

DSC02785.jpg

DSC02783.jpg

Gats - M4 and SCAR (in DMR config I'd say)

DSC02789.jpg

DSC02810.jpg

I was at duxford and got some pictures of there kit........

It was a good day.

Just to let you know the weapons there were from AF EOD. The CCT & PJ didn't bring weapons.

EDIT: The pjs rig was an Eagle Industries one. have a pictures of the label.........let me find it!

Edited by Banshee_Will

Nice pic's atomic , I like pictures like that when your forming your own load out , so when 'Norris no it all' chirps up "oooohhh that's wrong , you don't want to do it like that , you want to do it like this ! " er no heres the reference picture ! no frills Nice and simple .

• 2 weeks later...