• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed, I would say that is an H harness............. luckily I have had a number of eagle SFLCS items from a US PJ source. I have seen/ had/ owned LBT 6094, Eagle SFLCS, Mystery Ranch with TT items mixed together. PJs etc seem to be one of the most most varied users of makes/ types kit is the USSF community.

No It's Ops-Core FAST and LBT 6094, and Crye AC combat uniforms in MC (depending on what unit they are attached to there are other uniforms used) for AFSOC. They did however put in an RFQ for a few Crye CPCs in MC a bit ago.

For weapons you are looking at a Block 2 M4 or a Mk17, dunno about sidearms.

A good site for pictures is

http://www.markaforester.com/

RIP

Edited by frogfish

So you know time period (2010 - 2011), now you need to know what "type" of PJ you want to do if Pj from RQS or STS units.

About helmets... Ops-Core FAST and MICH2000 are mainstream. You can see 2001 and 2002 (STS) as well.

About second line (vests) you can Paraclete HPC GACK, LBT (Eagle Ind.) 6094, EI MAR-CIRAS, BHI Commando Chest Harness, EI RRV... and now you can see a few Crye CPCs or BAE ECLIPSE RBAV SF.

About uniforms... you can see all types of MC stuff as Crype AC Combat Uniforms, Tru-Spec; Propper uniforms.

I'd say... get some pictures, get some inspiration, get a knowledge then post here something like your kit list for check ;)

Take care

Edited by PavelPJ