• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Requesting pictures of PJs using the LBT 1961A-R in Multicam, as well as pictures of them using MK18 MOD0s as well, if possible.

Thanks!

PJ's don't use Mk18mod0, neither does any other troups except for Navy VBSS teams.

If you meant CQBR (CQBR and Mk18 are two different weapons), they don't use it either. The only short barrel they're using on M4 are the commando simmunition training upper.

PJ's don't use Mk18mod0,

Requesting pictures of PJs using the LBT 1961A-R in Multicam, as well as pictures of them using MK18 MOD0s as well, if possible.

*ahem*

40625_151045758245702_144202728930005_501440_8247742_n_crop.jpg

Also, this is CCT and not PJ, but the guy closest to the camera has some weird stuff going on with his rifle. 11.5" barrel, AAC hider, and Leupold CQ/T?

100121a5713f001.jpg

Edited by validtumoralarm

I was wondering the same thing. I remember talking about it on some forum a while ago but I've since forgotten what conclusion was reached. I think the straps look like either Eagle or ATS.

What I can't figure out is that the straps definitely look like a chest rig, but he's wearing armor and you can't see any straps for it.

trying to pull out PJ wannabe :

IMAG0095.jpg

IMAG0090.jpg

kitlist :

emerson bumpy black with anvis, revision ants goggle

cp gen 2 set with lbt slick and lbt2586B (mix lbt ct and mc pouches + aites med pouch)

yates harness

mexhanix mpact glove

asolo fugitive

please ignore my backpack. Its not a med pack but only my pantac working pack filled with my laptop and office planner.

Edited by galih_INA

*ahem*

Also, this is CCT and not PJ, but the guy closest to the camera has some weird stuff going on with his rifle. 11.5" barrel, AAC hider, and Leupold CQ/T?

First pic is a SWAT member (some clues : Non-military radio, non-military AR15, PJ's don't use throat-mic comsets, he's in an Army UH-60 (not rare for SWAT to train on Army choppers), and he looks pretty light on med stuff), plus the uncensored version of the pic shows NY ESU patch.

Second one is not a CCT but a TACP.

Edited by matfar