• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Okay now I only need a PRC-177

1475787_10152463538459852_858219223_n.jp

DIY btw, made out of a flash swivel bracket, pvc. insulation foam and spray paint (which needs another coat). I might be able to at least get my hands on a PRC 77... granted it's gonna be dated, but at least it'll somewhat look the part on a backpack.  

• 2 weeks later...

So... my second line now as promised. 

IMG_0754Editada1.jpg

Hey man, how well does the BaoFeng work inside those Z-tac prc cases? Also is there enough room for its antenna or have you somehow connected it to the blade antenna?

Awesome rig by the way.

Edited by Keket

The baofeng is actually on a mag pouch (which it's now in aor1). There is room enough for the radio, but you have to cut some plastic if you wanna put the baofeng inside and be able to close the z tac dummy case. Such part is the "indent" where the space between the radio and the battery would be. I also think that you should cut a lil bit on the sides to fit the kenwood plug, but I'm not really sure. The antenna fits inside without modding. 

Since I'm at it... I'll add some pics of my brain bucket. I have an MPLS2 on the way and I have to add a Maptaq Qcamz Eco on the side with some velcro. 

IMG_3494.jpg

IMG_3495.jpg

IMG_3496.jpg

Oh and uhmm... don't use your brand new Suunto M9 for airsofting before at least taking pictures of you first (worst spent 40 bucks of my life in airsoft... moreso considering it's a northern hemisphere compass... still bought a new one out of pure anger with my self for being so stupid). 

1526264_10152517758649852_1003548840_n.j

You're definitely not nailing the Closed Circuit TV loadout... I'm sorry. Try something like this for better results :P

ist2_399908-cctv.jpg

Very nice kit man! Though it's kinda funny that you inspired yours on mine lol. 

Here are some recent pics of my kit. 

cct1-1.jpg

cct4.jpg

cct3.jpg

Edited by Raven 6
IMG_5607.jpg

IMG_5608.jpg

IMG_5609.jpg

IMG_5610.jpg

Brainbucket
Ops Core Fast Ballistic Helmet *
-Wilcox L4G24 arm*
-Revision Exoshield
-Contour HD
-Hel-Star 5*
-Spartan Patch 

-TRI Comtac III

2 Line
Crye Precision JPC
-CP Radio Pouch set
-TRI PRC 152 + TRI u94 v2
-BFG Ten-Speed Double M4 mag pouch
-C.A.T.
-Medical Pouch*
-LBT 6142A
-Plastic Handcuff
-PJ Patch 

Apparel

Crye Precision Combat Shirt MR
Crye Precision Combat Pants 36L w/ CP Knee pads Gen 3
PJ Patch 
US IR Flag 
ID patch
46th Guardians Patch (Custom)
Salomon 3D Ultra 2GTX
Mechanix old Gen

First Line
Yates Tactical Rappeling Belt Multicam M or Blackhawk! Rescue belt
-Petzl William screw Carabiner x2
-Petzl Cordex Plus L
Blackhawk! CQC holster w/ Beretta M9
Gerber Multitool

Blaster

M4A1 + DD Omega 7 Inch rail + PEQ-15* + EXPS-3* + Surefire Scout* + KAC front grip* + Clubfoot Stock*

Beretta M9

Edited by Botisho

Been lurking in this thread for a while and decided to finally put a PJ load out together which will be my first real impression (previously just ran gear that suited what I wanted).

I'm going to be going down the Multicam and JPC route, but I have a couple of questions.

What sort of medical pouches are used? Seen TT knocked around but would appreciate an answer.

Also i notice that it was mentioned that SCAR Ls were in use, albeit in small numbers. Would a SCAR L be legit with the JPC idea? As I have a SCAR L I could utilise for this if so rather than needing to buy and build a specific M4.

• 1 month later...