• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fatal i know that actually isn´t issued. But as far as i know, the rifle it´s been deployed to the units for the final check and adjustments. It´s supossed that the rifle were on the batlefield before the end of 2009.

I think that you have seen the last pics revealed from rangers shooting with it :)

If a SCAR really is what you want, CoolHeart, go for it.

It won't be an impression, but a PJ-inspired kit; as long as you don't try passing it off as an impression noone should nab you on it tbh, and as a bonus:

You'll have a kit and weapon you REALLY like.

Have fun

Dude, select the rifle you want. Don't let the internet lords of Arnie's tell you what to use. Sure, the rifle might not be PJ approved, but if you want it go for it.

Lol calm down pumpkin, no one is telling him what to get. He asked a question and that was obviliousy the answer. I'm sure hes smart enough to get whatever rifle he wants, but he asked for a specific. Is it a PJ's weapon, which it isn't not ( at this time. )

Photo's from a mission on an HC-130P combat search and rescue aircraft at Camp Lemonier, Djibouti, Jan. 10. Camp Lemonier is the hub of the Combined Joint Task Force, Horn of Africa, providing humanitarian relief, security and anti-terrorism activities to the nations in the Horn of Africa

24zxkib1.jpg

650hh31.jpg

r8ghmc1.jpg