Top Posters In This Topic

Think these pictures have their place here

Try to make an "old" PJ setup

pj1012008nq1.th.jpgpj3012008hn7.th.jpg

pj2012008tf7.th.jpgpj4012008fo3.th.jpg

Kit list :

KING ARMS IBH

GUARDER glasses

PROPPER BDU woodland (veste moddée RAID)

HATCH kneepads

ALTAMA jungle boots black

Mil-Spec Holster type M12 black

Pantac Body armor type "black hawk down" custom

PM CONCEPT "Eagle air rescue"

Alice medium backpack

TM M9

GUU-5/P custom (upper M4 with lower M16VN G&P)

Still missing :

-) Hip extender for the M12

-) Hatch Nomex gloves

-) Some customisation on the IBH (have an ASTROCOM to fix on it, replace the chin strap and fix MICH PAD in it )

-) An SDU-5 distress marker and his pouch

Edited by Skodajocky

Haha rockstars back home, medics over there ;)

Lol thanks, here's my kitlest for anyone interested (it's actually a CRO kit really):

Replica RAV (coyote brown)

Pro-tec style helmet (tan, spray painted, with NVG mount and x800 goggles)

Black REI Harness

Black Alta Kneepads

CA SCAR-L CQC

Soon to come:

Strobe and velcro for helmet

Safariland 6004 Holster (tan)

Beretta M9 type AEP

Replica EOtech for the SCAR

STAR PEQ box for the SCAR

Belt and Dump pouch

Looking good, dude! The ABU really doesn't look that bad once you put a load of tan and CB gear over it, does it? :D

One thing to note about the Safariland and the AEP - I've owned both (although not at the same time) and the dimensions of my M9 AEP are different to my old TM M9 GBB so it might not fit.

Haha for sure Tommy, we're having a game/magazine interview w/ Tracer (it's a new UT airsoft magazine) on the 23rd, so we should get some good shots then. I'll be sure to post em up!

And thanks for the pic Dolla, Im looking to possibly sell my CB RAV and buy a Paraclete HPC in Smoke Green (as it would look WAY better with ABU).

Edited by BOE_PJ

I have a couple questions regarding PJ loadout's:

1. Would a chest rig like this be acceptable for a PJ loadout if I wore a KA/PANTAC PACA undernath?

2. Do I have to use a M92 as my secondary (I hate them with a firery passion)?

3. What primary should I use for a modern PJ loadout, a GUU/5 or regular M4A1 w/ RIS?

4. what other weapon mounted torches could I use?

I have a couple questions regarding PJ loadout's:

1. Would a chest rig like this be acceptable for a PJ loadout if I wore a KA/PANTAC PACA undernath?

2. Do I have to use a M92 as my secondary (I hate them with a firery passion)?

3. What primary should I use for a modern PJ loadout, a GUU/5 or regular M4A1 w/ RIS?

4. what other weapon mounted torches could I use?

1. You could certainly use that with a PACA or other tan soft armour carrier underneath, Ive seen a huge variety of chest rigs over soft armor in pics of PJs.

2. Well, ya. I know most people prefer other pistols like the sig or the usp, but the only issued pistol to the PJ's is the M9, and a lot of them dont even carry one.

3. hmmm check this for a good M4 PJ guide:

You rarely see PJ's using anything other than a standard M4 in the field (KAC RAS, Cranestock), but you see them using all kinds of weapons in training or on the range. In the very helpful words of Titleist:

But typically you'll see for a PJ M4 the following optics: TA01NSN ACOG, Trijicon Reflex, or M68 (Aimpoint M2). Use a KAC RAS, not a RIS. You'll want to use either a AN/PEQ-2A or VITAL-2 for the laser.

Usually you see the weapons in a light or heavy config. Light would be M4, KAC RAS, PAQ-4 or VITAL-2, Trij Reflex, maybe a KAC vertical grip, no BUIS usually but it's operator preference.

Heavy would be TA01NSN, PEQ-2, M203A1 (short barrel NOT the standard length), surefire on the RAS, and KAC BUIS.

Of course, I've seen a few pictures where a PJ has an Eotech on his M4 so it's not out of the question.. and to be honest, I'll probably be getting one myself as I'm not an ACOG fan.

And I think 4 is somewhat answered by the above.

Thanks pat for the pic!

And, could i use any torch other than the surefire M951? I was thinking a Pentagonlight MS3F-X-SR but I also saw a Surefire 6P being used earlier in this thread......

And for a first line what belt is usually used and what is on them?

Got a request guys.

Can anyone post pics of the EOD sporting FSBE's I have seen a few before but cant rememeber where.

Also "think" I remember see'ing one with an eod guy wearing a nomex flightsuit tho not 100% sure if it was the EOD, its unlikely but can anyone confirm if they do?