• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can tell because your partner is putting on a c-collar with no litter in sight LOL. I like the impressions none the less!

To add a little bit of salt in the wound, Im going to continue this by saying that no one was holding C-Spine while the collar was being dug out of the pack, lol. During my EMT class, if we ever let go of C-Spine we would insta-fail, but some of the guys that Ive talked to who have TC3 (Tactical Combat Casualty Care) training have said things like that arent necessarily as important as controlling/maintaining CAB (Circulation Airway Breathing). Thirteen can touch on that more if your interested, Im just a Basic (and a civi) so I dont know all the cool guy high speed stuff that he does. But aside from that, great pics! How do you like the Blackhawk SOF pack?

Edited by Gentner91

no one was holding C-Spine

lol I was about to mention that too. While civi versus mil world can be different, I think an additional rational for holding c-spine would be to help maintain ABC's through holding the head in 'neutral' position and performing a modified jaw thrust.

Thanks guys!

Embarassing mistakes with the EMT stuff but I was quite aware that those would happen.

How do you like the Blackhawk SOF pack?

Comfortable, quite simple compared to the LBT pack that my friend has. Holds everything what I need, but if you need to carry _a lot of stuff_ I would suggest another pack. Also I picked it up dirt cheap on ebay. Pockets are well organized .