• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I'd say that PJs wouldn't be wearing 2 packs (radio pack and med pack). There are pics that show 1 person carrying a radio in a bag ( -117), whilst the others are carrying med packs so this could be a possibility - would probably work best though if there was someone else with a PJ impression alongside you.

thanks atomicaardvark. Makes sence.

Ive just been trying to think of ways i can use my pack for a pj kit without having to shell out a new one. But looks like ill have to get a new one.

Would a old khaki alice pack get away with being a cheap version of the csar pack? (i dont fancy droping 700 dollars on a pack) as my freind who works in prop building said it would be easy for him to build me a prop jaws of life .

Either an old tan or OD coloured ALICE pack will be fine as a stand-in for the PMK ruck, there's pics of OD ALICE packs in use anyway. The only difference that I can see between the original ALICE pack and the PMK version is the ability to add additional pouches onto the sides via the MOLLE. Jaws of life would be a cool addition, just remember that they use a smaller version to those used by the likes of the fire department.

Hey guys, I was browsing ebay for some cheap ABU pants and blouses and I found this, http://cgi.ebay.com/rare-prototype-camo-acu-ccu-army-goretex-seal-usmc-abu-/260724310686?pt=UK_Collectables_Militaria_LE&hash=item3cb461429e an AFSOC camo. I saw this camo on soldier systems a while back. Would make for a killer piece of kit for an AFSOC loadout.

Does anyone have a picture of an AFSOC operator wearing/using a Paraclete RAV in OD? I know they're used, but I can't find a picture to document it.

I can't recall ever seeing a picture featuring an OD RAV, plenty of coyote RAVs though (PJs/CROs and CCTs). Only OD stuff that I've got pics for is MOLLE Chicken Plate Carriers, slick plate carriers, BHI CRCH and vests, and a few smoke green HPCs as well.

I can't recall ever seeing a picture featuring an OD RAV, plenty of coyote RAVs though (PJs/CROs and CCTs). Only OD stuff that I've got pics for is MOLLE Chicken Plate Carriers, slick plate carriers, BHI CRCH and vests, and a few smoke green HPCs as well.

Well I've met a couple CCTs during training who were wearing OD RAVs, but then again they were training, so I don't know if those are actually used in the field, especially since they're in the Middle East (arid colors used) more often than not.

• 2 weeks later...

ACM got canceled due to copyright stuff, IIRC.

When has that ever stopped ACM before? I've seen a few finished ones floating around on asian websites in use, but not heard anything myself on availability.

Also the Base Jump (or cheapo plastic OPs-Core helmet) is out and available for the low low price of $239....lol