HEY PPL ON ARNIES

Maybe not, but I'm pretty sure Kidscotland appears in every dictionary. On every page. Always defined as god. When god is defined, there is a picture of kidscotland. However, since such awesome awesomeness cannot be captured in a picture, it is a mere pure shade of badassery.

im sure i read somewhere that kidscotland's greatness can only be expressed by way of interpretive dance...

im sciencist, no im not a nutter who thinks we are born of aliens, i just think that the earth is more than 6000 years old, evolution happend and for crying out loud the dinosaur fossils were not put their by god to test our faith in him :D

welcome to the forums new kid, if we havent scared you away yet

I'm a universalist. Stuff no one. And everyone. At the same time. We've got some serious combobulation going on here, let me tell you!

Maybe not, but I'm pretty sure Kidscotland appears in every dictionary. On every page. Always defined as god. When god is defined, there is a picture of kidscotland. However, since such awesome awesomeness cannot be captured in a picture, it is a mere pure shade of badassery.

Jesus said to use spell check and lay off the caps or you shall be stoned.

All three made me LOL very hard, VERY hard, well done chaps :)

How long till he gets busted for the sig. do we reckon?

does anyone else think this guy should go to arniesairsoft.com rather than stay here at .co.uk??

i so want to neg rep this guy, please bring back rep just for this, he sounds like the sort of person who hates every religion apart from his own which im guessing is some hardline white "christian" cult.

i think he needs to be shown theres no place on arnies for people with sick beliefs like him

@ OP; Jesus was a JEW so stop being anti semitic!!

Welcome to the forums...you might want to avoid using caps-lock, as it signifies yelling over the internet.

So youre fine with his bigoted signature pic?

Anyway, I am the custardian of the one blue bible. I believe in John Chris, the bun of Rod. He fried for our grins and is our pavior.

But my copy is a bit smudged so Im not really sure about any of that anymore.

Archived