A new airsofter from London

Hello everyone,

Looking for something a bit special for a mate's stag day (besides the stipper I mean), Airsoft came to my computer screen a few weeks ago. It caught my interrest to such a point that I spent most of my time reading everything I could find about it.

Yesterday, I couldn't resist anymore and went straight to my local dealer, where I gave my credit card a bash for a pistol and AEG.

I have only tried laser quest and paintball a few times, but I hope I'll be able to start skirmishing as soon as I can.

Otherwise I'm French/Portuguese, live in the UK for about 4 years, and spend most of my free time playing golf or riding my beloved Ducati 748 like a daft maniac.

Hope to meet you soon on the field !

Cheers guys !

BTW, yes, Wolf Armouries is my local dealer, and yes, the hole was canyon sized. Not much price difference with the UK sites I found on the web though...

But having ordered a few things from the States over the past years, I know from experience that you can get hit quite badly by the VAT + import tax once you receive your package.

Anyway, if you have some good plans, they're much welcome ;)

Hi there,

We have a site over in Angel (just behind Angel tube station, on Torrens Street), and we play every Tuesday evening 6.30pm-10.30pm, and some Sundays - the next one being on Sunday May 13th, 2pm-6pm. The actual gaming area is a 3-storey nightclub called Elektrowerks, and you're more than welcome to come down to the site and play/meet the people/have a drink at our licensed bar/hang out with the other bikers on-site and show off your Ducati to the pretty girls next door...

If you would like to know more, feel free to give me a shout :)

Other than that, welcome to the wonderful world of airsoft - your bank account will never be the same again! :D

Andrew Janson

Firefight Combat Simulations

Hi Andrew,

Funny you mention Elektrowerks as I spent my morning on the Firefight website (hiding from the boss is the most difficult).

A visit to your site is in 'high priority' on my agenda. Unfortunately, I'm off abroad for business in a few days for a couple of weeks, but hopefully I'll be there for the 22nd if comething's planned there.

Cheers,

Hugo.

PS: went to Wolf Armouries at lunchtime to replace a part I bought yesterday with a minor cosmetic damage, and came back with a f*****g SWAT tactical vest which cost me an arm... I'm becoming worse than my partner with her shoes and handbags !

• 2 weeks later...

Archived