photo gallery

I really miss the gallery... :( It was one of the biggest if not the biggest out there and the quality of guns was so good... it's going to be really hard to replace some of the pictures from the old forum...

Anyone remembers who was the guy that use to have all his handguns in a glass cabinet???

As has been said photo galleries eat up huge amounts of bandwidth and resources (it's almost impossible to keep a decent local backup of over 3 gigs of photos - which is how big the previous incarnation was).

I'm waiting for the new release of the coppermine por, then I'll look into adding it for everyone. Most likely it'll be closely resource managed to ensure that it doesn't chew a huge chunk out of available resources.

At the moment I wish to put my engergy and time into writing material rather than administering galleries and the like. The site is fast and efficient at the moment.. although I really ought to get around to upgrading the forum software to the latest version sometime this week. There's an odd formatting bug fixed in the new release - but that's it, so no great urgency.