BB-Toyz

HaVoC

Ok, so I got my brand spankin' new M4 today so I figured I'd toodle off to BBT to grab some BBs off Chris to test it out.

And the gate was locked. O...k...

I ended up driving up to Alpha 55 and found Chris up there, packing up after the day's skirmishing, so I managed to get some BBs off him (for nowt, cheers mate!). And I totally forgot to ask him about the shop.

So...yeah. Maybe it's been posted elsewhere but what's the deal with BBT? Has it closed and Chris is operating out of the site only, or what?

No worries either way, just want to know if the BBT as it used to be is still there or if I shouldn't bother driving up there in future... ;)

Cheers matey.

It's a shame to lose the local shop (now I have to go to 6Mil! :() but ah well, gives Chris some much-needed time off and more energy to run the site, I guess. :)

Chris closed the shop a while back after having suffered yet another flood (remember the bouncy floor!), and the landlord of the place not seeming to want to do much about it caused Chris to make the only decision he could.

Not sure what his current plans are for reopening, or what stock he has left from then, best to contact him personally via the contact details for alpha55.

Smeg.

• 4 months later...

Archived