WTS: MP5K with myriad of accesories

My other thread was for senior ball. This thread is to get my mom a really nice mother's day present.

So without further ado:

Got a practically brand new MP5K. Trades are intact. Comes with 2 90 round mags, 1 28 round kurz mag, scope mount, red dot, battery, charger, and a waterproof doskocil case (bought for 130) with foam cut outs. Shoot exactly 208 bbs from it, then put it into the case.

Looking for 250 picked up.

Oh, and in case you were wondering what 250 woud buy, one really big and nice package from Bath and Body Works, huge bouquet, and ill still have enough money left over to go and buy groceries so i can whip up a huge dinner. with creme brulee as desert.

and here are you images

Picture004.jpg

Picture005.jpg

naturally, this would have to sell by friday.

no, don't lock. this guy is a scammer. he took my money and now won't answer my calls. I called him and hewas like you have the wrong number. He wouldnt answer my calls until i blocked the number and tried then he didn't know it was me. He was with his friends and they starting giggling and they called me some name and then thought they hung up. one of the friends asked: "who was that?" nd his reply was: "that was the guy that I scammed online." then he hung up after realizing that I was still there and will not answer my calls anymore. A complaint has been filed with paypal and I would like for something to be done.

no, don't lock. this guy is a scammer. he took my money and now won't answer my calls. I called him and hewas like you have the wrong number. He wouldnt answer my calls until i blocked the number and tried then he didn't know it was me. He was with his friends and they starting giggling and they called me some name and then thought they hung up. one of the friends asked: "who was that?" nd his reply was: "that was the guy that I scammed online." then he hung up after realizing that I was still there and will not answer my calls anymore. A complaint has been filed with paypal and I would like for something to be done.

Definetally fight for the money dude....don't give up hope.

This sucks...and him using his Mother...just horrible.

-Vic

did you also file a complaint with the FBI?  they have a website for internet fraud somewhere...ill see if I can find it for you

edit:  here it is  http://www.ic3.gov/

keep all that guys information that he sent to you,  I do believe that internet fraud is a felony.

I have never heard ofthat and it is not that I don't trust you, just I want to play it safe.. paypal complaint has been filed. This kind of stuff makes me sick!

I tried another method of tracing him, here's what I got:

Area Code: 916

Prefix: 588

Type of service: cellular/PCS

PCS cellular service would be Sprint I believe, so maybe you can contact them? I'm not sure. The police can trace cell phones though.

So you can figure he probably lives in either Sacramento or a town outside Sacramento.

EDIT:

I dug even deeper - check this out:

Name: Dominique Lamson (his friends call him Dom)

State: California

Metro: Sacramento

Birthday: 12/9/1988

I'll PM you what I believe to be his home address and phone number. Let's nail this jerk.

Archived