WTS: MP5K with myriad of accesories

i sent you a message via paypal, explaining why i havent been in contact with you, how i am not scamming you, and also explaining how those prank calls were not made by me. ill call you once i can dig out your number from my cell phone provider so i can apoligize over the phone as opposed to simply in writing. i am terribly sorry, but i had no control over what happened.

my aplogy has nothing to do with the fact that you are able to find out this information about myself via tracing cell phone numbers. i am sincerely sorry as i really had no intentions of scamming this guy. the item was sent out on wednesday, so it should arrive within 3 days.

mr moeman, when you recieve the gun, could you be so kind as to let me know so i am not worried that i scammed you inadvertantly and that no one is going to kick my *albatross*? if you want, check the tracking number on the package to see that i am telling the truth that i indeed shipped it on wednesday.

i sent you a message via paypal, explaining why i havent been in contact with you, how i am not scamming you, and also explaining how those prank calls were not made by me. ill call you once i can dig out your number from my cell phone provider so i can apoligize over the phone as opposed to simply in writing. i am terribly sorry, but i had no control over what happened.

my aplogy has nothing to do with the fact that you are able to find out this information about myself via tracing cell phone numbers. i am sincerely sorry as i really had no intentions of scamming this guy. the item was sent out on wednesday, so it should arrive within 3 days.

mr moeman, when you recieve the gun, could you be so kind as to let me know so i am not worried that i scammed you inadvertantly and that no one is going to kick my *albatross*? if you want, check the tracking number on the package to see that i am telling the truth that i indeed shipped it on wednesday.

We had agreed on Monday then you had an excuse so we said Tuesday and now Wednesday? Even if it was 3-day shipping..... that would mean that it would be here either Friday, Saturday, or Monday depending what time you gave it to them. How did you get all of your stuff back? Did the robber give it all back to you? I am confused? and if it wasn't you then why did someone say "That was the guy I scammed online." When the prank phone calls were made?

I dont have my stuff back. I have nothing back. UPS said it would take one week, i expect it to be there in two days. As for the prank calls, I cannot explain that at all.

As a show of good faith, I will refund you fully, even though the gun will arrive in 2 days or so. Once the gun is there and you are satisfied, you send the whole balance to me. Thats the best I can do right now. I have done all that I can to get in touch with you, I have given you as much information as possible, and I am even willing to refund your payment, even though the gun is probably going to be at your front steps in two days. Hopefully, this will be enough to prove that I was not trying to scam you at all.

Ok everyone, apparantly..... I recieved the gun today and looked at the ticket and sure enough it was shipped May 9th. Which is 1 day before I took out a paypal complaint. How do you explain the prank phone calls? No idea. I actually believe his story because it shipped May 9th and I recieved it May 16th. One week later... just like he said. I guess he really did have his car broken into but as for the prank calls..... no clue.

I would like to apologize to azn1stknightsoul for being so hostile. If anyone has ever been scammed then they would understand why I was upset. I got the gun today and everything was in great condition. I am very pleased with it and hopefully will do business with him again in the future.

-SORRY AZN1STKNIGHTSOUL!

hey no worries about being hostile. im just sorry things had to escalate to this level. finally, things are starting to be fixed regaeding my car being broken into. finally got the claims check for my car, so now i can finally get the windows fixed. for the past week, ive had to park my car in the indoor parking for my campus with one of those steering wheel locks as well as the pedal lock. i hate those things, but if it keeps my car semi safe, ill have to use it

Archived