Wts: M4 Le Upgraded And Others., great prices.

I am not interested in trades. Prices are pretty firm. All prices include Paypal fees and shipping fees. I will only ship to CONUS(continental US). More items to be added shortly.

I have a CA M15A4 for sale. It is a CA M15A4 metal body with a 6pt retractable stock with the following parts installed.

Brand New CA V2 7mm gearbox

Brand New CA Spring guide

CA 363mm inner barrel

Brand New Systema Red Piston w/ second to last tooth shaved off

Brand New Systema Piston Head

Brand New Systema Flat Cut Gears

Brand New Systema Hop-Up

Brand New Guarder Cylinder

Brand New Guarder Cylinder Head w/ nozzle

Brand New Prometheus Shims

Brand New Prometheus MS120 spring

TM EG1000

I have put about 150 rounds through this gun to make sure the gun is working flawlessly, and it is. It is wired to the rear to accommodate a larger 9.6v battery that this gun will need to achieve the extremely fast ROF and FPS this gun has. I have just applied to the body, carry handle, and fore grip a fresh Krylon Camouflage Flat Black paint job.

Asking price: $375, gets it paid and to your door.

IMG_1751.jpg

IMG_1752.jpg

Protec SF style helmet. Very good condition, just looks dusty. $30 shipped

DSCN0493.jpg

DSCN0492.jpg

Next are a few more things.

-One Firefox throat mic for Motorola single pin FRS's. Works perfect. $25

-Blackhawk Industries Drop Leg Special Operations Holster in OD. Great quality and fits any med to full size auto. Has pouch for extra mag. Perfect for crawling through mud or water operations. Top flap keeps out debris from your gun. Adjustable thumb break. Will remove from KJW package if someone want it. $30- now $25-Sold

-Blackhawk Industries SABRE radio pouch in OD. Original packaging, never ever used. $20- now $10

-US GI Issue pistol belt with issue canteen pouch with canteen, issue pistol mag pouch, and issue M9 Bianchi belt holster. The holster itself retails for over $60. I will not part out the package. $35- now $30

-STAR MAGS SOLD

DSCN0495.jpg

Or best offer. Just make an offer. The worst I will say is no. I am also open to some trades.

4x32 ACOG replica

CA crane stock w/ battery

G&P crane stock w/ battery

1911 SERPA complete drop leg rigs

HK416 solid stock batteries

TM 1911 w/ mags

TM Hi-Capa w/ mags

Toy Soldier replica SAPI plates Lg

G36 mags

G&P G36 solid stock bateries

Among other things

Price parts in M4:

Brand New CA V2 7mm gearbox- $45

Brand New CA Spring guide- $10

CA 363mm inner barrel- $10

Brand New Systema Red Piston w/ second to last tooth shaved off- $23

Brand New Systema Piston Head- $16

Brand New Systema Flat Cut Gears- $54

Brand New Systema Hop-Up- $29

Brand New Guarder Cylinder- $25

Brand New Guarder Cylinder Head w/ nozzle- $20

Brand New Prometheus Shims- $5

Brand New Prometheus MS120 spring- $11

TM EG1000- $20

Entire body of gun- $175

Total- $443 for all the parts, let alone the installation. 90% of the internals are brand new. This gun is in perfect condition and I think $375 is a bargain considering shipping and paypal fees are included.

• 6 months later...

Just checking in man. Wanted to give you the heads up with this... I still have yet to get it working man. :o I don't blame you for it but I'm about to scrap it. Swapped out internals, and wiring is next. It just doesn't wanna do ###### unfortunately. Anywho, I hope you have a nice holiday season. :mellow:

• 1 year later...

I've moved this to the problems with sales section though I'm not sure why..

You and the seller should have been working on this matter along time ago when the matter began, suddenly bringing it back up 2 years later in the active US sales section is a bit much especially since the seller NoRemorse was last logged on June 21st 2008. .

• 3 weeks later...
I've moved this to the problems with sales section though I'm not sure why..

You and the seller should have been working on this matter along time ago when the matter began, suddenly bringing it back up 2 years later in the active US sales section is a bit much especially since the seller NoRemorse was last logged on June 21st 2008. .

My apologies but I have attempted to do so. No worries I'm going to take care of it myself. With his absence of response I assume it's a lost cause anyhow. You can deleate this thread.

Archived