EXPLODING BBS?!

rwham

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

these things have been around ages, from what ive seen of them they are just like those little paper things you throw at the floor, but even so you dont want one going off in your hop chamber, they are just one of those stupid things that hopefully the VCR bill will irradicate in this country

EDIT: hold up... just thought, isnt it illegal to fire explosives anyway, no matter how small the bang?

i have emailed them to let them know i believe that these are illegal, but i doubt they will stop selling them. designing making and selling them IS probably legal, the only people breaking the law will be the people putting them in the guns and shooting them, the most we can hope for from Kapowwe is a legal disclaimer :(

After looking through the rest of the website due to boredom did anyone else notice the M16 airsoft/cap hybrid? Using a cap to project a BB at around 500fps they claim. I would like to see that in person!

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...opic=106978&hl= :rolleyes:

They do require a hard surface so if they hit clothing/skin, they do not pop.

...well that's reassuring :unsure:

Last time I checked, explosive "anti-personal" projectiles of any type were considered Destructive Devices and subject to the 1934 NFA.

Me thinks that the ATF would have a field day with these Kapowwee characters..

How fruitcaging stupid is this? Do we really want bbs exploding off of goggles and teeth? Or kids running around shooting up cars with LPEGS loaded with exploding bbs? I see this as a serious threat to airsoft.

Its not c4.

You ever seen a toy cap gun?

Relax.

If you look closely at that M16 cap/airsoft hybrid, it states 400-500 fps with .12 and 330-400fps with .20

With that kind of variation, that accuracy must be horrid.

And I'm sure these exploding bbs will fall into the back of our minds soon enough.

I say we just let this thread fade into the ether now. We all know the concept of exploding BBs is bad and if in the wrong hands serious things could happen. But in the end the website doesn't have any in stock, seems like its really old news and if they did start selling them we'd come down on them like a ton of bricks lol.

They did seem to leave damage on the wall i'd hate to see what they would do to nylon vests if the hit a pouch containing something solid like a magazine.I don't see them getting in this country or any sight using them beyond theatrical use & set up shots.They might very well be legal in the US,if so they aint breaking US law selling them.

Archived