WA Infinity

Clockwork_O

I totally screwed up the hop up of my Western arms SCW infinity 5 inch, which replacement hop up is there? and where can I get it. Is there a better hop up for the infinity than the WA one?

Don't give stupid advice like contact Western Arms in Japan, that's not an option.

Greetz

I totally screwed up the hop up of my Western arms SCW infinity 5 inch, which replacement hop up is there? and where can I get it. Is there a better hop up for the infinity than the WA one?

Don't give stupid advice like contact Western Arms in Japan, that's not an option.

Greetz

I was asking about finding a SCW3 hop up, and the word I heard was that you need a contact in Japan. I have never seen those parts up for sale anywhere. What did you screw up on yours? You could also check a local shop and see if they have a broken WA, that is how I got a new one.

I know what you mean about trying to source them, cannie find the wee buggers any where.

I swapped a V3 into V2 gun (v3 is more of display) and it improved performance quite dramatically. V3 fixed hop is the way to go! As for finding one, buy a new WA cause you know you want one :)

If you do find a source of the buggers please post it up so we can get them in the future!

Japan: Spare PartsLeonard has interesting offer regarding spare parts for Japanese replica. Searching for those hard to find bits and bobs can indeed be frustrating:

A lot of Japanese companies don't sell replacement parts outside of Japan and spares are not always in supply at players local shops.

If anyone is after replacement parts for their JAPANESE made guns, I can get them for you. First step email me leonardinjapan@hotmail.com MSN or PM me with model and part numbers you need, you can use this site to check out some of the more common models manuals

http://airsoft.net.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=1539 (registration required)

Once I figure out a price with shipping, payment is made via Paypal and then parts are ordered and once received shipped to you. Ive been doing this for a few months sending parts to Canada, America and Europe.

Archived