BE MP7 at www.actionhobbys.co.uk

ColDaz

Yeh looking at the close ups they do appear to be slightly different, but that could always just be the lighting.

Just need Paul to get the details up to find out really, though I've not seen this mentioned in the China Airsoft thread which would suggest it's just a rebrand.

According to my own sources it's not a Well clone as there are differences in the design.

I will get the review done but with website mods i have not had chance to, i have had a little time to go over it and please bear in mond i sell both , and i will try to be as un bias as i can.

To be honest i feel the BE version is better than the well version, conbined with the fact i am always trying to get ahead in the trade and i have a good contact in china that can pull strings with the factories to get new lines ie. JG s-system and Para models, i am always looking for new lines, the BE version has i feel a better finish, the front grip locks where in place, the well it dose not lock all the time, the front muzzle plate has a spring in it to keep the battery secure where the well version has not, there is only a small amount of stock wobble in the BE version

,, both hop units are pants on both, i recomend changing the rubbers and the BE version has a little more noise from the box that the well version, but apart from that i feel the BE is better, the box quality is poor but so is the

well version , but then again who looks at that.

As far as i know its a marui clone, BE released the preview to me in january

but would not supply till now, thats 4 months in prototype where the well R4

was only being prototyped for 2 month

Regards

Paul

In layman's terms, the BE MP7 is a completely new gun, NOT a Well MP7 rebrand (seriously, why the HECK would a manfuacturer rebrand another manfuacturer?) and is actually better than the Well MP7. But the Hop-up bucking on both are pants so they'll need a replacement.

Even shorter: Do not get the WELL version but the BE version.

Where would one get a mp7 hop rubber from :(

Finished all the website mods now, will have it review friday along with other lines not yet placed, just to let you know we also have the JG M4 SD on its way to us and also the cyma ak74 new version, not sure of details but had a scope mount added to it, the D boyi M4 A1 full metal and the cyma ak folding tactical

Regards

Paul

• 2 weeks later...

Archived