OH SNAP! UHC VP-70 is out!

Yeager

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry but that pistol just looks fugly.....

Why is it necessary for people to come into news threads and tell us how ugly THEY think a gun is? If you don't like what you're looking at, there's this handy little button at the top left of your browser called "Back"... Use it.

(God forbid there might be some guns that don't look like the M14 and 1911)

That's awesome, never saw it coming. I wonder where they got the idea to make this one... I mean... it's not exactly on the top of my "guns that would sell well as gbb's list" if you know what i mean :)

It doesn't look it but it's actually quite a big pistol

I always wanted a VP70 but then I read the reviews of the TK one and was like I put it in the shopping basket, fill out all the stuff but then my finger would freeze up as the mouse pointer hovered over the "pay/confirm" button.

I DEMAND!

:::::REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW:::::

hehe, I've been waiting for this one for quite a while. The TK one just put me to tears everytime I think about my wallet.

It looks to be a full plastic gun but what kind of trades is it sporting?

I DEMAND!

:::::REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW:::::

hehe, I've been waiting for this one for quite a while. The TK one just put me to tears everytime I think about my wallet.

It looks to be a full plastic gun but what kind of trades is it sporting?

As we speak the package is winging its way to me. :D

Looks like I'll have it next monday.

Trades wise, I saw the ebay pics and it looks like it does have H&K trades or some kind of faux trades. Can't wait to get my paws on it !

Might even buy two! :D

Archived