OH SNAP! UHC VP-70 is out!

Yeager

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry to ask a dumb question but what does "OH SNAP!" actually mean?

oh and nice pistol.

dictionary for us common white people (click me)

umm, i dont know why this is exciting? i think that gun looks like someone in the 80's trying to make a futuristic weapon :unsure: . but thats just personal opinion so you guys can love it all you want! :P

besides, its gotta be good. its made by Unicorn Hobby Corporation, and everyone knows that nothing is greater that unicorns and their hobbies. Beside kidscottland of course, but that goes without saying

edit:

ahhhh, 3 round burst. i'd tap that.

Why is it necessary for people to come into news threads and tell us how ugly THEY think a gun is?  If you don't like what you're looking at, there's this handy little button at the top left of your browser called "Back"... Use it.

(God forbid there might be some guns that don't look like the M14 and 1911)

probably the same reason why some people feel the need to come into news threds and tell us how nice a gun looks :D

umm, i dont know why this is exciting? i think that gun looks like someone in the 80's trying to make a futuristic weapon :unsure: . but thats just personal opinion so you guys can love it all you want!  :P

Actualy you have that exactly correct. It was made by H&K in the early 80's as an atempt to merg a side arm and a sub gun to revolutionize LE weaponry. kick but gun, but a bit to big and bulky for most people.

I'm still going to end up having to have one.

Actualy you have that exactly correct. It was made by H&K in the early 80's as an atempt to merg a side arm and a sub gun to revolutionize LE weaponry. kick but gun, but a bit to big and bulky for most people.

^_^ don't forget the ridiculous trigger pull

birdmanobjection.jpg

Design started in 1968, produced from 1970. In your FACE, Glock fans.

:zorro:

To quote Snowman's review of the original version:

"The trigger pull weight test produced a figure of 1,360g (47.9 ounces)"

you can also put in a short stroke trigger unit, which lightens and shortens the pull even futher; feels even more like a 1911

works for a/s ver since it is a SA pistol instead of r/s's DA pull

As we speak the package is winging its way to me.  :D 

Looks like I'll have it next monday.

Trades wise, I saw the ebay pics and it looks like it does have H&K trades or some kind of faux trades. Can't wait to get my paws on it !

Might even buy two!  :D

No HK trades, only VP70M.

330-350FPS with .20g BBon green gas.

Very Nice just like the Tanio Koba version but uses green gas.

Also found another place selling it, more expensive though: http://www.pyramydair.com/cgi-bin/model.pl?model_id=1267

How's Blazing Toys? I've never heard of them before, are thy reliable and such?

I need to get this gun soon, I've been having dreams about this gun. Odd ones too. I was in some sort of yellow '50s and asian themed house, running around shooting at targets with the three round burst.

Also found another place selling it, more expensive though: http://www.pyramydair.com/cgi-bin/model.pl?model_id=1267

How's Blazing Toys?  I've never heard of them before, are thy reliable and such?

I need to get this gun soon, I've been having dreams about this gun.  Odd ones too.  I was in some sort of yellow '50s and asian themed house, running around shooting at targets with the three round burst.

Blazing toys is fine, I've done a lot of business with them before. The only gripe I have is that they only let you use "ground" for a shipping option.

Seems that it does have the VP-70 trades but the H&K trades have been removed or just left off all together. Still a very sexy gun. :D

Oh, and its instock at Airsplat too, but I'd be careful about ordering from them.

As soon as i can find a price in £££ without too much on shipping then one will be mine.

Just to add to what Sledge said:

VP70(M or Z) = Volks Pistole (People's Pistol) Model 1970 / M= Militar (Military) and Z = Zivil (Civilian)

First effective service pistol to use polymer materials (two fingers to Glocks).

Apperently one of the pioneers to use polygonal barrels (later perfected in the P7 models by H&K), not too sure on this one.

Shame it never seemed to stay around for long.

'FireKnife'

Archived