WA m1911 SCW3

Clockwork_O

I know use .20 and .23 for my 1911 scw 3 (it's the silencer model) and winter gas (it's cold here), the 1911 has fixed hop up but I'm not satisfied with the range the BB's drop down to quickly, even with the ksc .20. and .23 give an even more short range. The gun is new and the hop up is not screwed up. I compared the WA 1911 with my WA Cougar SCW 2 and the cougar is shooting with .23 much further.

Should I buy .18's or heavier bb's than .20 or .23 or maybe change the type of gas?

please give me some advice.

Greetz

the hop in scw3 guns is fixed for .25gram bbs and 134a.

So it stands to reason that in order to get similar accuracy on Winter gas you should use heavier bb's, .25 and up.

Thanks Hardboiledcop I'll buy .25, strange that the range will go up by using heavier bb's :blink: I thought I had the use lighter bb's to let the bb's fly longer.

Are ksc .25 a good brand to use?

ksc bb's are pretty expensive if I remember rightly, ICS are quite cheap and work well.

--

Essentially, the lower weight bb's have greater initial velocity (higher fps) but they slow down a lot quicker. heavier bb's have lower initial velocity but greater range and accuracy.

--

Depending on how cold it is where you are, it might be helpful to warm the magazines up before you shoot.

I would say that there is something wrong with his hop.

I broke the hop-up adjustment thingy on my KSC M1911 and now the bullets go pretty far but the gun is really inaccurate.

Some silicon spray made it a bit better though, i drenched the rubber in it.

I would say that there is something wrong with his hop. 

I broke the hop-up adjustment thingy on my KSC M1911 and now the bullets go pretty far but the gun is really inaccurate. 

Some silicon spray made it a bit better though, i drenched the rubber in it.

Next week I have my .25 bb's so I can test the range of my WA SCW3 1911 and I hope that the range will improve, I really hope my hop up is not broken :(

But the bb's fly straight but just lack on range compared with my WA scw 2 Cougar.

I'll hope hardboiledcop is right and that with .25 the range will improve...

greetz

Archived