A way to filter 'View New Posts'

With the new server speed (A beautiful thing BTW), it seems to me that maybe the quality of posts has plummeted. That people post more "spam" than before, because it takes less time and effort. Primarily in the Off Topic section.

This is fine by me, I would just like a way to filter it out of the 'View New Topics'. Such as being able to pick the forum sections it displays. Or even just move undesired sections to the end of the list.

I do enjoy a browse through the humor section now & then, but most of the time I'm only interested in Airsoft related material.

With all the new forum upgrades, I was just wondering if this would/could be an option.

Thanks fer yer time :)

Dearest Arnie,

since your server is now so fast people can post twice as much spam in half the usual time, i was wondering if there was any way of filtering the view new posts. i know with the server running twice as fast i can already search twice as fast now, but its not good enough damnit, infact why cant you make it so only the posts i will enjoy to read, relate to my questions or problems directly and that i will agree completley with are show to me....

yours

Epyon

:spam:

It's just... well... you seem to be asking for a solution to a problem only you have. Why not just browse through the various subforums?

:zorro:

Actually I'm for this too, I use "view new posts" pretty much exclusively, it would be great if there was a way to filter out all those goddamn team forum posts ;)

"Oh hai guiz ths thread jst b fur random chatz lulz"

etc.

actualy it does make sence sledge.

for example i want to come one and see what stuff people are sellings cince i have last been on. i can filter to the sales areas, i want to see whats being talked about in general dicussion i can filter it to be included.

consider it a broader veriion of search

for example i want to come one and see what stuff people are sellings cince i have last been on. i can filter to the sales areas, i want to see whats being talked about in general dicussion i can filter it to be included.

consider it a broader veriion of search

Exactly

Thank you for understanding my idea and contributing :)

Everyone else,......well, thanks for increasing your post counts ;)

while we're on the subject, i remember clicking on a forum used to open it up with the threads in descending order as to when it was last posted in, now it just appears to be higgeldy piggedly. Any idea on how to fix it on my end, or if its possible to do it server end?

^^That only covers one forum section though. I'm talking about the option to, for example, only show posts from the "Airsoft *chaffinch* Chat " section.

In other words, be able to choose to 'not show' posts from "Site Specific" "Team, event and site discussion" "Non Airsoft discussion" "Classifieds" etc. Or a combination.

Ungrateful *beep*

alrighty :unsure: