KSC USP firing failure! HELP

PoP

Got a mint (as far as i can tell, looks fine and everthing seems to move as it should) KSC USP, problem is, when the mag(s) are loaded and gassed up (134a) when you pull the trigger the pistol seems to fire, cycle the slide i.e the gas blow back system seems to work. Then a BB rolls out of the end of the barrel and falls to the floor! I've fired a few rounds then stripped the slide and found a BB in the hop chamber (like you would expect it to be) so i then emptied the mag of BB's, re-assembled the pistol, cocked the hammer and fired.... Soddin thing cycles perfectly and the BB falls out of the barrel to the floor....... :blink:

Any ideas anyone?

could be a few different things

1. slide is not lubed

this makes the gun work harder to cycle and may run out of gas quickly

2. the gas is summer gas and if you are using it in a cold area the gas may be under powering the gun

best thing is make sure every thing isclean and lubed with silicon oil if that doesnt help then make sure the hop unit hasnt broken and the balls and rolling past the hop rubber

could be a few different things

1. slide is not lubed

this makes the gun work harder to cycle and may run out of gas quickly

2. the gas is summer gas and if you are using it in a cold area the gas may be under powering the gun

best thing is make sure every thing isclean and lubed with silicon oil if that doesnt help then make sure the hop unit hasnt broken and the balls and rolling past the hop rubber

Thanks for the reply mate. Slide is well lubed and the blow back cycle is quite hard so i would guess that's not a problem.

As i said the hop rubber seems to hold onto the BB's ok, well, long enough for me to reassemble and fire the pistol! It all looks fine! Very frustrating......... Any other ideas?

more of a trial than advise but take the bbs out and fire the gun on your hnd and se if their is alot of gas escaping through the barrel because if their isnt alot then the bb could be only be being pushed through the hop but not hard enough to fire how are the bbs escaping is it that after the slide cycles the bb drops through or you fire and the bb drops

more of a trial than advise but take the bbs out and fire the gun on your hnd and se if their is alot of gas escaping through the barrel because if their isnt alot then the bb could be only be being pushed through the hop but not hard enough to fire how are the bbs escaping is it that after the slide cycles the bb drops through or you fire and the bb drops

Mate, thanks for your time. If you put your finger on the end of the barrel and fire there is not a lot of presure there, but if i do the same with an upgraded all metal WA Infinity i have, running on green, full fat gas........ same thing! There is hardly any felt gas blast...... Kin go figure..

Answers on a post card please.

(tho here would be quicker)

Archived