Before i start this thing sorry i couldnt get any pics up i cant find my camera.

Packaging

well the box that it came in was like just cardboard with a black and white pic of the gun on it. its rather plain and no where on it does the box say the gun is made by echo1 or any other company. i was rather confused with that but hey its not the box im going to shoot right? opening up the box i found the gun secure with a hi cap battery and charger.

[4/5]

First Impressions/Looks/Feel

The m733 was very appealing to me as i am a guy who likes armalites. i dunno they tickle my fancy. everything but the retractable stock looked very appealing to me. so i just put on my crane stock. to my surprise even tho the guns body is plastic, the gun was quite heavy. its pretty on par with my ics. foregrips are a bit small and hard to take off but once you get the hang of it its a breeze. holding it feels like any other AR not much difference.

Foregrips

So the thing that bugged me the most was the foregrips like i said theyre kinda small. and will only fit 7 cell batteries which are 8.4s. today im going to mod my m4 grips to try and fit them on the m733. hopefully things will go well. because i really want to use my 9.6 on them.

Field Testing

So like i said i was at my local cqb field last night and wanted to test this baby out. i put in the battery it came with and loaded up my mags and had it chronoed. 355 358 360 wow i was impressed for a gun that i got for only 114. Everyone at the field was like whoa man wtheck what kind of gun is that? After getting chronoed i started my first game. And i noticed my shots were going everywhere literally shots would swerve to the right and left up and down. even with that i got a person out- we were only playing 2 on 2. So before the next game i adjusted my hop up and to my surprise after proper adjustment this thing shoots ropes! literally this gun gets more range than my ics m4. i really dont know how since both guns are stock. and this gun is far more accurate than my ics as well. i was really impressed with this gun. so i stayed in the field to wait for the next game. So the game started and i was up there in the middle of the field and i started to shoot.

thump thump thump a muffled shound came from the gun. i knew it was the hop up yet again. i wasnt very excited at this point so i got off and took the hop up out to see what the problem was. there was a bb stuck inside so i took it out and cleaned the barrel as well. there was a bunch of gunk in it. so after that it was working fine again. The rest of the night it was shooting great. time and time again i was getting shots on people.

Conclusion

This gun is very reliable. shots are on target after proper adjustment. foregrips are a bit eh, most everything about this gun is great perfect for cqb and outdoors. im literally getting at least 180 feet in range with accuracy. im sure this gun can shoot about 200+ feet in range for 114 -135 dollars this gun is really a great deal. i still have yet to open up the gearbox to start upgrading. im sure after upgrades this gun will be top notch. i high reccommend this gun to beginners and veterans alike. beginners get a reliable gun for a very low price and vets can use this gun as a project gun

the left shooting problem is (for some reason) all to common in the ACM M16/M4 series: i have 2 dboys M4 & a JG M16 & they all have that exact same problem.

I think is is the hopup unit or the barrel placement that causes the problem.

Didn't bother to fix or check them atm due to time constraints.